01-14-2012, 06:08 PM #1
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I want to prank my friend and mess around with his comp by changing his wallpaper and a few files around. What programs/steps do I need to achieve this? I have his IP Address, what else is needed? I am barely getting into this whole networking/hacking side of the IT world and just trying to learn so that I may apply my knowledge into a practical sense Smile
01-19-2012, 12:44 AM #11
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
if you binded it with an exe, it should work. if you want to just make sure, your going to have to set up a virtual machine/box, and test out your server on there.
01-19-2012, 05:29 AM #12
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Lewbo11 View Post
With his ip the only way your spawning a RAT on his computer is if you use the IP to find his house, sneak it while hes away and put one on from a USB.

Seriously though. I doubt your going to get in that way.

Upload your RAT to la filehost and try social engineer him into downloading it. Pretend its a song you just made? idk, you can come up with that bit.

Songs do not come up as a .exe. They usually have file extensions like .Wav .Mp3 which makes it quite difficult unless he is a complete idiot and doesn't look at what he is downloading.
01-19-2012, 07:52 AM #13
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Songs do not come up as a .exe. They usually have file extensions like .Wav .Mp3 which makes it quite difficult unless he is a complete idiot and doesn't look at what he is downloading.

Yea the best way to go about that is to get a extension spoofer. Then all you do is give a .mp3 icon, and you can have it look pretty much like a .mp3 file, except its really a executable with your server within it.
01-19-2012, 05:13 PM #14
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post

You can spoof the extension to something like: Transformexe.mp3
01-19-2012, 06:56 PM #15
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Well I got my RAT Server up and running thanks to MerkFTW for helping me test it. Now just need to bind it properly and find a good crypter. Thanks for all your help everyone :y:
01-27-2012, 06:04 PM #16
H@zard
Keeper
its pointless mate because first you need a RAT like prorat for example once you get one, your or his anti-virus will go crazy with out a good crypter and these days trying to find a crypter is like finding a a needle in a haystack, trust me mate i have been there and done that but what might interest you is a program call metasploit and armitage they both come together, now these only work when connected to the same network as the computer you are trying to gain access to but once you know what you are doing it becomes very easy, most of the attacks are tested on computers with windows 7 and all the updates and service pack installed on so basically what im am saying is that you can use them on any operating system XP,vista,7,98,95 and also including mac and Linux, the most common and effective one used is the java applet attack ad what that does is they type in your IP address and port in there internet browser and a java box will open and is says click yes or no to allow java to run on this website is doesn't matter which one they choose it will say yes no matter what one they have selected yes or no you will have access to there computer you can look through there files and download any file that is stored on there computer aswell as upload any file to there computer, take screenshots of what there doing, see what they have typed ect you have control over there computer i would advise you to Google armitage for some tutorials and i would recommend looking for the java applet attacks as they are the easiest and work on all operating systems, any problems you know where i am just message me and i can send some links if needed

oh and i forgot to say all the attacks in armitage are undectiable by anti viuses, the program on your computer will come up as a visus but its not its just a hacking tool but when you start the attack the anti virus dosnt detect anything
Last edited by H@zard ; 01-27-2012 at 06:21 PM.
03-10-2012, 11:56 AM #17
Liam
In my man cave
Question answered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo