01-14-2012, 06:08 PM #1
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I want to prank my friend and mess around with his comp by changing his wallpaper and a few files around. What programs/steps do I need to achieve this? I have his IP Address, what else is needed? I am barely getting into this whole networking/hacking side of the IT world and just trying to learn so that I may apply my knowledge into a practical sense Smile
01-15-2012, 09:29 AM #2
MerkFTW
G̝ͤ̀̓͑̔Oͨ̑͏̞M̰͎̲̥ͧͅL̟͛ ̤̺̪ ͚͍̳
Well if you really want to mess with your friend I suggest setting up your own RAT(Remote Administration Tool), and infected your friends computer, and then you will be able to do anything to him. Since your new to this, I suggest going here You must login or register to view this content.. They have tons of tutorials on how to set them up, and how to use them. It will take some time for you to get use to it, but you will catch on fast, it's not hard Winky Winky. Good luck.

The following user thanked MerkFTW for this useful post:

The Clipse
01-16-2012, 12:02 AM #3
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
With his ip the only way your spawning a RAT on his computer is if you use the IP to find his house, sneak it while hes away and put one on from a USB.

Seriously though. I doubt your going to get in that way.

Upload your RAT to la filehost and try social engineer him into downloading it. Pretend its a song you just made? idk, you can come up with that bit.

The following user thanked t0asty for this useful post:

The Clipse
01-16-2012, 08:22 PM #4
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by MerkFTW View Post
Well if you really want to mess with your friend I suggest setting up your own RAT(Remote Administration Tool), and infected your friends computer, and then you will be able to do anything to him. Since your new to this, I suggest going here You must login or register to view this content.. They have tons of tutorials on how to set them up, and how to use them. It will take some time for you to get use to it, but you will catch on fast, it's not hard Winky Winky. Good luck.

Thanks man :y: I'll take a look into this and see what I can do to him. Smile

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Lewbo11 View Post
With his ip the only way your spawning a RAT on his computer is if you use the IP to find his house, sneak it while hes away and put one on from a USB.

Seriously though. I doubt your going to get in that way.

Upload your RAT to la filehost and try social engineer him into downloading it. Pretend its a song you just made? idk, you can come up with that bit.

Can it be any file? Or does it specifically have to be a song? Am I attaching it to the original file?
01-16-2012, 08:37 PM #5
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
Originally posted by 101 View Post
Thanks man :y: I'll take a look into this and see what I can do to him. Smile

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Can it be any file? Or does it specifically have to be a song? Am I attaching it to the original file?

Depends on how good your crypter is. If you want you can attach it to a picture if you want. The best way is probably an .exe file.

The following user thanked t0asty for this useful post:

The Clipse
01-16-2012, 08:48 PM #6
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by Lewbo11 View Post
Depends on how good your crypter is. If you want you can attach it to a picture if you want. The best way is probably an .exe file.

Ok then, I'll go with an .exe since I'm new to all of this. Looking for and trying to install the RAT right now.
01-17-2012, 08:32 AM #7
MerkFTW
Once you get your RAT set-up, hit me up with a PM, and i'll be more that happy to crypt it for you, if you find it difficult to get a really good crypter yourself. Smile

The Clipse
01-17-2012, 11:11 AM #8
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Once you get your RAT set-up, hit me up with a PM, and i'll be more that happy to crypt it for you, if you find it difficult to get a really good crypter yourself. Smile

I can't get mu RAT working man. Think you can lend me a hand?
01-17-2012, 02:13 PM #9
MerkFTW
Yea sure bro add me on skype: MerkFTW

The Clipse
01-18-2012, 02:27 AM #10
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Yea sure bro add me on skype: MerkFTW

Thanks I will. I think I might be doing it wrong, not sure. Hopefully you can help me figure it out Smile
UPDATE: OK, so I got my RAT working. Port forwarding and everything is working perfectly. Do I upload the file online and get him to download it?
UPDATE 2.0: So I binded my RAT to an .exe how can I test? The same way as I tested it before?
Last edited by The Clipse ; 01-19-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo