Post: ~~Ill Create A Program For You~~(100% Legit No Viruese)
09-19-2009, 11:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Seeing As Thoe People Like My Apps I Will Build Another App Just For You The Best Ideas Will Receive The PassWord Instantly Tell Me What Kinds Of Things You Would Like In A Program Like Theme's,Tools And Other Personal Features That You Would Like!

Post A Comment With Your Idea What Should Be In A App!

By Dezired Happy Happy Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Dezired for this useful post:

iM_DoMCeex, Tons
09-19-2009, 12:35 PM #11
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
how about more characters in the decrypt thing =]

The following user thanked Scouse_Dom for this useful post:

Dezired
09-19-2009, 12:45 PM #12
Originally posted by domy118 View Post
how about more characters in the decrypt thing =]

Yeh good i idea man!! i will

The following user thanked Dezired for this useful post:

Scouse_Dom
09-19-2009, 01:00 PM #13
xSharkey
Formally Fallz-Boyz
how about something that you click then try to bypass and you get 1st try everytime

JUST A IDEA I DONT EVEN THINK THAT THAT IS POSSIBLE BUT SURE WORTH SAYING AM I RIGHT?

OR MAYBE SOMETHING TO PUT CUSTOM SKIN ON GUNS LIKE PC THAT WOULD BE SICK!!
09-19-2009, 01:55 PM #14
Gandi
Little One
build a program where you can build your own hacks, so like, there is drop down menus or w/e and you can select if you want noclip, god mode, etc etc and then you can assign the hacks buttons all in the program. Then it outputs the correct / working notepad file for you ready to go. This would really help all those noobs who don't understand how to make hacks.
09-19-2009, 02:30 PM #15
Originally posted by Gandi View Post
build a program where you can build your own hacks, so like, there is drop down menus or w/e and you can select if you want noclip, god mode, etc etc and then you can assign the hacks buttons all in the program. Then it outputs the correct / working notepad file for you ready to go. This would really help all those noobs who don't understand how to make hacks.

Good Idea Pal
09-19-2009, 03:12 PM #16
hey
What you should do it edit your post and post some examples. So that way everyone can get a better idea.
09-19-2009, 04:15 PM #17
Halim95
Little One
hmm.... somthing that blocks the patch......
09-19-2009, 04:53 PM #18
Originally posted by EYE
is the upload done yet mate

Just Going To Make Version 3.00 Like The Decryptor But With All Your Hacks Sound Kool Everyone That Posts On This Thread Will Get The Password?
09-19-2009, 05:00 PM #19
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
erm will you pm me when its ready dezired? =)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo