10-05-2009, 01:49 AM #1
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is how to really hack...

You must login or register to view this content.

Username: adminev
password: evadmin
10-06-2009, 10:57 PM #11
Ouch.. that's not a very nice thing to say to LordSpoon, I think he's quite knowledgeable.

The following user thanked DonVodka for this useful post:

LordOfSpoon™
10-06-2009, 11:14 PM #12
UrMomLickzMyKnob
Pokemon Trainer
did u use SQL injection ???

I use SQL injections and RFI to PWN sites.
Last edited by UrMomLickzMyKnob ; 10-06-2009 at 11:16 PM.
10-06-2009, 11:29 PM #13
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Xss better
10-08-2009, 08:50 PM #14
How about using your cute lil tools to hack a website with some actual security? Or.. how about one that people actually give a shit about? Winky Winky
10-09-2009, 12:41 AM #15
Lol you're telling me to get a life when you're the wanna-be hacker on NextGenUpdate? By the way, I've been on hacking forums.. kind of ironic that they have the EXACT same things you post. Maybe you're not copypasta but you're definitely not writing shit all by yourself.

Stop giving everyone shit, especially Spoon. No one asked for your ****ing opinions nor posts, so if you're here to share with the community, I suggest you do so instead of being a ****ing jerk.

The following 2 users say thank you to DonVodka for this useful post:

iDave, LordOfSpoon™
10-09-2009, 01:37 AM #16
Originally posted by XxpunisherXx View Post
lord you call your self a hacker lol? even when you have the password and username you still FAIL at life by copying i just realized you dont know shit..

Wow i can't believe i was ****ing nice to you.

Originally posted by BleedingPainter View Post
Ouch.. that's not a very nice thing to say to LordSpoon, I think he's quite knowledgeable.

Thank you BleedingPainter, I will try my hardest if you ever need something.
10-09-2009, 02:07 AM #17
Winky Winky lol. Here let me go hack a free webs and post a pwned thread just like Punisher. Omgz.
10-09-2009, 02:38 AM #18
Originally posted by JR View Post
how did u figure out the username and pass

lol not too hard

Pretty useless "hack" as it is a free website, probably has piss poor security as a result. You really gain no advantage from having access to it
Last edited by longjohnsilver ; 10-09-2009 at 02:46 AM.
10-09-2009, 02:14 PM #19
Ok lads, think it's getting a bit out of hand, but then again I don't blame you all for your comments in a way.

Punisher, you really need to drop the attitude mate, as you can see this section is a small, close community on NGU and if you want to be in it.... do. If you want to just hate on everyone, then as my friend Como would say... don't post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo