08-23-2008, 02:02 AM #1
armorjm
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know a few ppl where their page has been used by ppl they dont know...like somehow finding out their password and changing their content...how is it done?
06-01-2009, 05:02 AM #11
You must login or register to view this content.
Best place for the php....what i use
06-02-2009, 01:26 AM #12
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
That site should work. But also when you do it make sher! that you use a Proxy server just in case you get coght.
06-15-2009, 10:12 AM #13
Originally posted by Killer View Post
That site should work. But also when you do it make sher! that you use a Proxy server just in case you get coght.

Thats a no shitter...lol
06-15-2009, 11:51 AM #14
Jordanl2849
Bounty hunter
Bruteforce
Keylog
Phishing There the only ones i know of.
06-16-2009, 04:23 AM #15
keylogging is what we did to our teachers
06-17-2009, 11:22 PM #16
CA5U4LTY
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
Lol, yeah, I don't understand why people want to hack a site like that, when there are many other sites to be hacked Winky Winky

Thats a stupid response. You dont know why people hack it?

Maybe because its one of the most commonly used and visited websites of all time, and it represents an online profile database of someone.

If anyone EVER wanted to do some damage to someone personally through the internet, one of the most critical things you could do would be defacing their myspace. All that persons friends from real life view and communicate regularly on it. What better of a site could you deface than this?

Nut head.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jordanl2849 View Post
Bruteforce
Keylog
Phishing There the only ones i know of.

brute forcing is useless if their passwords are complicated and contains characters not in the wordlist database you are using to hack it with, and still takes time to wait for it to run through its database.

key logging only works on a host computer that other people use, so thats always a drag.

Phishing is probably the most resourceful way to do it.
06-19-2009, 10:43 PM #17
Even if there was some Program that did that....Myspace would be pointless becasue know one would be safe
08-03-2009, 05:30 AM #18
how exactly do i go about getting the phishing program? i dnt want to hak a bunch of ppl. jus someone had my pass word and change all my stuff and then changed the password and im in for a little revenge. haha
08-03-2009, 01:00 PM #19
It doesnt work like that. There isnt any "program". You make a website alot like myspace with T35.com. And you dont get the people you want to hack; there passwords. You'll get password of random people. Whoever click on you "Myspace".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo