11-24-2009, 07:47 PM #1
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, well about 6 months ago i switched from a stock dell mouse to a Razer Deathadder. It seemed to work VERY well. but after 6 months when i move my mouse in a game ,such as Call of duty games, counter strike, day of defeat, left 4 dead, my FPS goes down from about 120 to 9... I've tried uninstalling the games and drivers and such but nothing worked... Someone please help?

If you want my specs just ask
11-24-2009, 07:55 PM #2
iSaboteur
Error… Cat invasion!
Well, since it's lagging you might want to try tuning the graphics down? Sometimes that helps. But since you said it started once you got the mouse, I don't know. Switch back to the other mouse and play the games, that way you will know if the only reason is your Deathadder. If it still lags, it could be the graphics card or some other component of the computer. One of my teachers plays WoW all the time and he got something new (can't remember exactly but it might be a mouse), but once he started playing WoW it lagged really bad, the cursor wouldn't move, and then crashed. He later found out that it was his graphics card that did it.

Edit: I don't think the mouse is the problem, I think that it's something else. You might want someone else's opinion though too, since I'm not really a computer expert.
11-24-2009, 10:34 PM #3
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by War View Post
Well, since it's lagging you might want to try tuning the graphics down? Sometimes that helps. But since you said it started once you got the mouse, I don't know. Switch back to the other mouse and play the games, that way you will know if the only reason is your Deathadder. If it still lags, it could be the graphics card or some other component of the computer. One of my teachers plays WoW all the time and he got something new (can't remember exactly but it might be a mouse), but once he started playing WoW it lagged really bad, the cursor wouldn't move, and then crashed. He later found out that it was his graphics card that did it.

Edit: I don't think the mouse is the problem, I think that it's something else. You might want someone else's opinion though too, since I'm not really a computer expert.

yeah it works fine with the stock dell mouse... but thanks anyways Smile
11-25-2009, 12:50 AM #4
iSaboteur
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by austincgardner View Post
yeah it works fine with the stock dell mouse... but thanks anyways Smile

Hmmm... then I'm not really sure. How new is your computer? Did u custom build it, or is it all stock?
11-25-2009, 03:47 AM #5
teyClowN
Save Point
Thats a frame issue turn down the speed on the mouse and its beacuse your pc isnt any good but turn downt he speed on the razor and that should fix the issue.
11-25-2009, 07:03 PM #6
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by War View Post
Hmmm... then I'm not really sure. How new is your computer? Did u custom build it, or is it all stock?

its about a year old... its a completely stock dell... i didnt buy it cuz its my parents. im going to buy a comp from [url]www.ibuypowere.com[/url] or You must login or register to view this content.
11-25-2009, 08:35 PM #7
Lower your graphics in the menu. But as tryclown said you might want to check your mouse settings.
11-26-2009, 07:19 PM #8
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
i've tried lowering the DPI on the mouse and the graphics for the game but it still doesnt work.
11-26-2009, 07:32 PM #9
ßüggèr
Do a barrel roll!
yeah a stock dell will have a rubbish graphics card, probably even built in.
just get a new pc and be done with it
11-30-2009, 07:40 PM #10
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
alright thx anyways guys Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo