10-10-2014, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys, I am making a tool that goes through passwords till it finds the correct password & need help on how to make the list box lines auto select & go down in order.I put alot of time making this tool and dont want to quit so if someone could help that woud be great Smile
10-10-2014, 10:11 PM #2
Default Avatar
Bch
The method your talking about is called BruteForce, if you can't figure out the algorithm then google BruteForce c# algorithm..
10-11-2014, 03:39 PM #3
Originally posted by Beach View Post
The method your talking about is called BruteForce, if you can't figure out the algorithm then google BruteForce c# algorithm..

I am not using brute force I am using a dictionary attack were you can load a list of passwords. My program is done the only thing I need to know is how to make it automatically go through the lines of passwords.
10-11-2014, 03:51 PM #4
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by FAHDTHEKING View Post
I am not using brute force I am using a dictionary attack were you can load a list of passwords. My program is done the only thing I need to know is how to make it automatically go through the lines of passwords.

Oh my bad, im not sure how your program is working but this is my guess

for (int i = 0; i <= listofpasswords.Length; i++)
{
if (listofpasswords[i] == realpassword)
{
MessageBox.Show(listofpasswords[i]);
break;
}
}

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo