08-26-2008, 05:39 PM #1
GodsGiftToGaming
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9akrLYl8xo]YouTube - Do Try This at Home Special Report - Cool XP Easter Egg[/ame]
thought this vid was quite cool, please watch
OMG THEIR COMING!!!!!
Last edited by GodsGiftToGaming ; 08-31-2008 at 10:16 AM.
09-07-2008, 08:05 PM #20
haha sweet LOLz
09-07-2008, 09:27 PM #21
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
Originally posted by joe
their not real
satan has a plan to trick us (humans) into beliving in them and not beliving in god
microsoft will burn in hell and same with the entire earth
belive in god or u will burn in hell
if u deny god he will deny u in front of his father and u will burn in hell for ever and ever (eternity)

ha ha honestly man god isn't real that's just a load of jibberish
09-10-2008, 03:54 PM #22
No wonder every major software store in my area stop selling linux...they all want us to be sucked into microsofts R/D lab with the aliens to see who survives.
09-13-2008, 06:56 PM #23
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by GodsGiftToGaming View Post
Well if it wasted your time why the F*** u watch it then,

If it's a waste of time, why the **** did you post it?
10-10-2008, 10:06 PM #24
Fierceknucks
Former Staff
Originally posted by elfmotat View Post
ummm right.... so I'm supposed to believe in something with absolutely zero proof, but reject things that actually make sense and have substantial proof, such as space and galaxies? If you beleive there is no life in the universe besides our little planet, then you are living in a bubble. Besides, if God exists, and he loves me, then why would he smite me for something as small as being misguided?

Actually you are quite wrong about us being alone in the universe elfy. There is a formula for calculating the odds of [humanoid-like]life being able to pass the stages of plant and/or animal life on other planets.

Also, there are many extremes that must happen in order for a planet to reach humanoid-like life stages. Such as planet alignment, protective "heavenly bodies"(other planets in the solar system), distance, gravity, atmosphere, etc.

When you take the "assumption" of how many galaxies there are known and divide it by a certain percentage, you get odds. These odds represent the likeliness that humanoid-like life could exist, and all the extremes for it to happen are correct. I'd have to search and find this formula, you could do that part yourself, but I'm at work right now.. I only had a few minutes to type this..
10-12-2008, 10:18 AM #25
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Closing this because we're getting off topic and it was a stupid thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo