04-30-2015, 05:46 AM #1
mack32
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! I have been practicing how to use Unreal Engine 4 for about 4-5 months. I have always wanted to create my own video game but I have learned in the past 4-5 months that it's isn't easy working by yourself.

So as of right now I want to to get a team together and start developing a game.

We are going to use Unreal Engine 4 to develop our game in.You must login or register to view this content.

[s]The game genre will be totally be up to the team. [/s]

********EDIT***********
To save headaches I have decided to make the game a first person shooter.

There are 3 main roles when it comes to game development (i might split these into smaller roles at a later time):

Programmer

Programmers will work on the functionality of the game. Everything from key bindings to the networking part of the game.

Designer

Designers will be in charge of how the game will look. They will come up with rough drafts of maps, ui, characters, game mechanics. Things of that matter.

Artist

Artist will create the things that we will actually see in the video game. Textures, shaders(with the help of programmers Smile), models, etc.

If you are interested in being apart of the team, quote me using this template:

Username: What you want to be called

Role: Programmer, Designer, or Artist

Time available: Please include the timezone

What kind of video game would you want to create?:

Also you do not need to have any experience with UE4 to be apart of the team. I want this project to be a learning experience for all of us.

Epic Games has made a whole series of tutorials on how to use UE4.
Here's the playlist You must login or register to view this content.

I hope to best to all you guys who join me and maybe we could release our project to the community.

Oh yeah and also no troll/joke sign ups. They're immature and life is much easier without them.

Team Members

Programmers

1. Mack - mack32
2. God - G̸O̸Awesome face̸W̸A̸R̸E̸

Designers

1. Mack - mack32
3. dangee - sideways01
4. Chynkbud- Chynkbud
5. Reyz - Reyz

Artist

1. Mack - mack32
Last edited by mack32 ; 05-01-2015 at 08:18 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to mack32 for this useful post:

Geo, Jimmy, kiwi_modz, John, Rath, RTE, Sal
05-06-2015, 05:54 AM #11
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by mack32 View Post
Hey guys! I have been practicing how to use Unreal Engine 4 for about 4-5 months. I have always wanted to create my own video game but I have learned in the past 4-5 months that it's isn't easy working by yourself.

So as of right now I want to to get a team together and start developing a game.

We are going to use Unreal Engine 4 to develop our game in.You must login or register to view this content.

********EDIT***********

There are 3 main roles when it comes to game development (i might split these into smaller roles at a later time):

Programmer

Programmers will work on the functionality of the game. Everything from key bindings to the networking part of the game.

Designer

Designers will be in charge of how the game will look. They will come up with rough drafts of maps, ui, characters, game mechanics. Things of that matter.

Artist

Artist will create the things that we will actually see in the video game. Textures, shaders(with the help of programmers Smile), models, etc.

Also you do not need to have any experience with UE4 to be apart of the team. I want this project to be a learning experience for all of us.

I hope to best to all you guys who join me and maybe we could release our project to the community.

Oh yeah and also no troll/joke sign ups. They're immature and life is much easier without them.

Team Members

Programmers

1. Mack - mack32

Designers

1. Mack - mack32
3. dangee - sideways01
4. Chynkbud- Chynkbud
5. Reyz - Reyz

Artist

1. Mack - mack32

Username: kiwi

Role: Programmer, Designer.

Time available: Free for 2 weeks straight as im going through the process of employment with a company. long nights.
Time zone: Mexico GMT+/-5:00. I'm Originally from New Zealand. I'v been here 5 months going living with my gf. im here for one year.

What kind of video game would you want to create?: FPS. I have been using UE4 for only a few months as im using it for architectural purposes. I have knowledge on C# also. and the blue print's system. Smile
05-07-2015, 02:34 PM #12
Username-Monkey designs
Role-programmer or design
05-07-2015, 07:55 PM #13
Hola
Big Daddy
Good luck guys!

Unreal engine :/ i simply don't like it :P
05-11-2015, 11:03 AM #14
MrRa1n
League Champion
Originally posted by mack32 View Post
Hey guys! I have been practicing how to use Unreal Engine 4 for about 4-5 months. I have always wanted to create my own video game but I have learned in the past 4-5 months that it's isn't easy working by yourself.

********EDIT***********

Programmer

Designer

Artist

Team Members

Programmers

1. Mack - mack32

Designers

1. Mack - mack32
3. dangee - sideways01
4. Chynkbud- Chynkbud
5. Reyz - Reyz

Artist

1. Mack - mack32

Username: MrRa1n

Role: Programmer

Time available: 12pm-12am, Mon-Fri GMT
05-12-2015, 03:03 PM #15
i hane no experiance but want to learn

Username: NMT_VadRe

Role: Designer

Time available: Mostly at night, Timezone UTC +1

What kind of video game would you want to create?: First person shooter
05-13-2015, 10:53 PM #16
Username: NMT_VadRe

Role: Designer

Time available: mostly at night UTC+1

What kind of video game would you want to create?: multiplayer firs person shooter

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo