10-27-2015, 06:26 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been wanting to make a tutorial on HTML & CSS for NGU, but I don't know if someone has already made a post of it. Might make separate tutorials so that people understand the basics of coding HTML.
10-27-2015, 07:41 PM #2
Originally posted by Lwja View Post
I've been wanting to make a tutorial on HTML & CSS for NGU, but I don't know if someone has already made a post of it. Might make separate tutorials so that people understand the basics of coding HTML.

All the tutorials are welcome, if it is a repost and you think you could add significant insight to the post then posting your own tutorial is welcome, reposts might get closed so if you used the search function to search a few keywords at a time or even using google and typing the terms plus nextgenupdate at the end you could get a pretty good idea it's been posted before and you could see what they said and all.
10-27-2015, 08:37 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Alright, i'll make a clear tutorial when I get home from school. Thank you for the feedback. @F33L

Cheers, Lwja
10-28-2015, 12:07 AM #4
Winter
Purple God
I've been wanting to make a tutorial on HTML & CSS for NGU, but I don't know if someone has already made a post of it. Might make separate tutorials so that people understand the basics of coding HTML.

If you want to make it, ten make it. It's up to you. No one will criticize you

The following user thanked Winter for this useful post:

10-28-2015, 12:09 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Winter View Post
If you want to make it, ten make it. It's up to you. No one will criticize you

I appreciate it Winter. I'll start tomorrow, thanks for the inspiration aha Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Winter
10-28-2015, 10:35 PM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
I appreciate it Winter. I'll start tomorrow, thanks for the inspiration aha Happy

Question answered by Winter, thread closed. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo