05-20-2016, 12:54 PM #1
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up, NGU Smile
Im looking for a good way for the user of my c# application to change the language at runtime, how can i accomplish this?
I saw a multil-language .dll file in the c# section but it gave me errors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!
05-20-2016, 12:59 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by DEXBLUD23 View Post
Whats up, NGU Smile
Im looking for a good way for the user of my c# application to change the language at runtime, how can i accomplish this?
I saw a multil-language .dll file in the c# section but it gave me errors.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks again!

Most programs that support multi language generally just have the text in separate files and when the user selects a language it just loads in that file and uses that text for the fields.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

XxBlud23xX
05-20-2016, 01:02 PM #3
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Most programs that support multi language generally just have the text in separate files and when the user selects a language it just loads in that file and uses that text for the fields.

Thats sounds like way too much work, lol. I have over 600 labels in my application. Not including all the buttons, groupboxes, and datagridviews.
05-20-2016, 01:04 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by DEXBLUD23 View Post
Thats sounds like way too much work, lol. I have over 600 labels in my application. Not including all the buttons, groupboxes, and datagridviews.

Well nothing really comes easy. That's just a generalization of what most people do. You would obviously have to either adapt it to work with what you have or come up with something else.
05-20-2016, 01:10 PM #5
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Well nothing really comes easy. That's just a generalization of what most people do. You would obviously have to either adapt it to work with what you have or come up with something else.

True, i'll probaly end up trying that. Thanks for the idea!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo