09-03-2016, 03:06 PM #1
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what to do for a simple user system for my website. I basically need users to be able to log in and then look at a simple panel to view their key and what they have purchased. I could set up the database the the php stuff in the background but i am very, and i mean very bad with html and just website stuff in general. So I guess im looking for someone who can help me with this, and I would be willing to pay someone as well.
09-04-2016, 04:19 PM #11
Originally posted by Passion View Post
what source? go away you retard

We Sent You Extremous source for auth
09-04-2016, 04:20 PM #12
Passion
League Champion
Originally posted by XEazyLobbysNew View Post
We Sent You Extremous source for auth

Do you really think your source is special or anything?
It's literally just another sprx built using leaked sources.
09-04-2016, 04:22 PM #13
Do you really think your source is special or anything?
It's literally just another sprx built using leaked sources.

No it ant why not go on skype
09-04-2016, 04:32 PM #14
Passion
League Champion
No it ant why not go on skype

I blocked you, i have the source so yes i can see that it's using LTS&Serendipity
09-04-2016, 04:33 PM #15
I blocked you, i have the source so yes i can see that it's using LTS&Serendipity

Nah it ant got shit out of them you said you did auth
09-04-2016, 04:44 PM #16
Passion
League Champion
Nah it ant got shit out of them you said you did auth

You should know i'm a savage, i'll just post the source here so others can see if you want?
09-04-2016, 05:00 PM #17
You should know i'm a savage, i'll just post the source here so others can see if you want?

obviously i dont want that it are menu but come on WTF
09-04-2016, 05:25 PM #18
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by matrixmods View Post
So i'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what to do for a simple user system for my website. I basically need users to be able to log in and then look at a simple panel to view their key and what they have purchased. I could set up the database the the php stuff in the background but i am very, and i mean very bad with html and just website stuff in general. So I guess im looking for someone who can help me with this, and I would be willing to pay someone as well.

Spell checked version of this thread

So I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out what to do for a simple user system for my website. I basically need users to be able to log in and then look at a simple panel to view their key and what they have purchased. I could set up the database the the PHP stuff in the background but I am very, and I mean very bad with HTML and just website stuff in general. So I guess I'm looking for someone who can help me with this, and I would be willing to pay someone as well.
09-04-2016, 05:45 PM #19
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
your that matrix clhosting guy

no im not?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo