10-20-2016, 02:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys I'm trying to learn C++ But i have dyslexia and i Lose Focus alot, i was wondering if y'all had any tips That could possibly help me out. And Not Struggle So Much.*

Thanks Again

~Revised
10-20-2016, 02:19 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Revised View Post
Hey Guys I'm trying to learn C++ But i have dyslexia and i Lose Focus alot, i was wondering if y'all had any tips That could possibly help me out. And Not Struggle So Much.*

Thanks Again

~Revised

Never doubt yourself in life man, always be optimistic about everything. Their might be struggles in life sometimes, but if you put effort into something it will always come out with a positive result. Don't let your problems affect your learning environment. Just work on it everyday hard, and make sure you get a goodnight rest of sleep, and I promise you anything is possible in life. Just have to grind for it!

- Cheers, Hydrogen

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Ariel R.
10-24-2016, 05:37 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Revised View Post
Hey Guys I'm trying to learn C++ But i have dyslexia and i Lose Focus alot, i was wondering if y'all had any tips That could possibly help me out. And Not Struggle So Much.*

Thanks Again

~Revised

Just keep at it Smile find things to keep yourself entertained and to stay focused, the more you enjoy it the more you will be willing to learn, remember to take it as fast or as slow as you need to make sure you learn it and dont feel the need to rush yoursef
10-31-2016, 12:05 PM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
I posted recently on my Facebook page here is what I posted bro.

Remember you only get what you really want i mean you need to have a deep down feeling of truth in order to become who you really want to become. See it's those who give up on everything that feel that way inside when in fact all they need to do is stay positive and let their desires take shape by acting upon what they want. Remember this as you would remember the days of the week. I suggest looking at this website and read the lecture and hopefully your way of thinking completely changes or even give it a try. Be different because when your different that's when people notice. It's because your not in the same cycle of life as they are. You think differently because you are learned differently and surround yourself with positive people because negativity is good for nobody. Anyways here is the link to the page also you can get this movie on Netflix for free but have a look around this website. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo