09-21-2008, 12:36 AM #1
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can use this link to spy on NextGenBoards.com's shoutbox. I made this myself (took two minutes). Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
09-21-2008, 03:45 AM #20
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by Dr.Matt51723 View Post
This guy I used to know who owned a pretty big warez forum, ub3rhack3r5 (the original) nick1337 went into another forums shoutbox and used an exploit in the shoutboxes security to get into the admincp, or cpanel of the host (i have no idea) and just hacked the forum from there. It was crazy because he did it all in less than two minutes. But idk, I'm just kinda ranting I guess.

lol, that'd be really funny. just screw with their heads.
09-21-2008, 03:52 AM #21
Originally posted by elfmotat View Post
lol, that'd be really funny. just screw with their heads.

Well, a one particular free host forum, for a nooby clan, which I dare not name here. I used an exploit which I got from a VIP section on a warez site I admined on to give myself access to User1's account and I didn't do anything except made the skin pink and just kinda tweaked settings which, I must admit, was fun when they were getting pissed off about a bunch of stuff being misplaced. But I would never hack a forum to screw it up beyond belief and be like YOU NUBS!1 Because I could care less, it was just for fun. But yeah, the dude who went into the shoutboxes security or whatever to hack that forum in less than two minutes was really freaking leet and he then forwarded the site to his. But anyway, I gotta stop ranting.
09-21-2008, 04:08 AM #22
elfmotat
Rᵤᵥ - ½gᵤᵥR ∝ Tᵤᵥ
Originally posted by Dr.Matt51723 View Post
Well, a one particular free host forum, for a nooby clan, which I dare not name here. I used an exploit which I got from a VIP section on a warez site I admined on to give myself access to User1's account and I didn't do anything except made the skin pink and just kinda tweaked settings which, I must admit, was fun when they were getting pissed off about a bunch of stuff being misplaced. But I would never hack a forum to screw it up beyond belief and be like YOU NUBS!1 Because I could care less, it was just for fun. But yeah, the dude who went into the shoutboxes security or whatever to hack that forum in less than two minutes was really freaking leet and he then forwarded the site to his. But anyway, I gotta stop ranting.

ya, i didn't mean do anything major, just like prune the shoutbox every 4 seconds for a couple minutes or something, lol.
09-21-2008, 04:16 AM #23
thats cool how u could do that
09-21-2008, 05:07 AM #24
that would be cool=))))
10-05-2008, 06:37 PM #25
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
good piece of coding i might learn how to do this
10-29-2008, 02:42 PM #26
NGU_AcEsUpMaSlEeVe
Guilty UNTIL Innocent
The Link no longer works, thread closed until it is replaced.
10-29-2008, 04:06 PM #27
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
It no longer works because you now have to be logged in to view the shoutbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo