11-27-2010, 02:56 AM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
INFO:
Originally posted by another user
I am organizing a team or company completely dedicated to Game Design. The game idea has already been decided. The website is in the progress of being created here: You must login or register to view this content.and it is pretty much nothing right now. But things are starting to come together.

About Me:
I am a c++ programmer and I have completed reading You must login or register to view this content.(Great book to learn c++ btw). I have also watched many tutorials and I am pretty fluent in C++, STL, and SFML. I have created a few games with SFML but they were 2D. Now I am looking into making a 3D game and I am trying to build the base of it.

Requirements:

1. You Must Know OpenGL- If you don't, Read You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
  2. You Must be pretty advanced in C++.
  3. Must be good with OOP.
  4. Must know STL well. (Vectors,Maps, etc...)
  5. Must know some SFML. As I am using this for the windowing system.
  6. Must live in the US or a time zone that is relativly close to Pacific Time.
  7. Must be helpful and know what you are doing.

Optional:
1. Know more about OpenGL and C++ than me.

Last edited by Ritztro ; 02-20-2011 at 06:22 PM.
01-08-2011, 05:29 AM #29
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Pedobear View Post
Im a professional web developer but studied games development at collage, so if you need and help just shout me.

Ok well do you know how use use buffers? Because I think I am going to use those to setup the map. But I have to get to reading about them in the OpenGL superbible first.
01-18-2011, 01:05 PM #30
I only know c# sorry. Nice idea though I hope you succeed. I was going to, (may still) create a web script team. Forums and what not. Good luck anyway.
01-30-2011, 02:11 PM #31
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
When you have a game out, Lemme know. Im up for beta testing
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM #32
Girby2K11
☮ ☯ ☢ ✔ ➝
wheres the website it doesnt exist?
01-30-2011, 11:55 PM #33
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Oh sorry guys. I have changed the site a few times and the manes not even official yet and the site is still in development..
02-03-2011, 10:46 PM #34
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
I am good in 3D Modelling if you needed any help for that :y:
02-03-2011, 11:20 PM #35
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by CainFoool View Post
I am good in 3D Modelling if you needed any help for that :y:

Alright that would be great! But i need to learn how to load 3d files into my program first... I also have a friend that I know personally that will help with that too.
02-04-2011, 12:03 PM #36
Originally posted by UP View Post
Well my only concern is that you want to do this, and you say you know C++ but you are asking in another thread about an HTML login system? PHP is really similar structurally to C++ so I dont see how you would need help with that. Even if you dont know PHP they really aren't that far from one another

C++ and PHP are totally different programming languages.

The syntax of basic C++ and PHP are simular, but the basics of ANY programming language are similar syntax.
02-04-2011, 06:56 PM #37
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by TheUberFail View Post
C++ and PHP are totally different programming languages.

The syntax of basic C++ and PHP are simular, but the basics of ANY programming language are similar syntax.

Glad you took the time to quote me and still not really read what I said, I never said they were the same, structurally yes, and with that said if you new C++ learning PHP wouldnt take much more effort. Kinda like if you know C#, C++ isn't much different

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo