02-12-2011, 01:46 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WARNING: Im not responsible for any of your actions by you doing this!

Fist off:This for getting free programs like
Adobe Photoshop
Microsoft word
Cinema 4D

.....pretty much any program you can't get for free.... or even the ones you can get for free but its easier to get them free from the official site!

Tutorial:

1. Get a torrent downloader. (personally i use You must login or register to view this content. because Ive used it for over a year and havent gotten a virus)

2. Find a website that has torrents (i use You must login or register to view this content.) and down load the torrent for the program you want.

3. Click the download and it should bring up your torrent downloader like Frostwire.

4. It should start downloading by its self, if not click it again.

5. Once the download is complete open it and install it.

6. More than likely the down load with the program should come with instructions.

7. Follow those instructions and you are done!

Good luck with your programs:p
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 02-12-2011 at 02:09 AM.
02-12-2011, 02:05 AM #2
Gary-
Banned
Im not hating but this thread was kind of pointless. Although it may help users who don't know about torrent downloading.
02-12-2011, 02:07 AM #3
Tree
Clearly Outplayed
Yeah, still pondering how this is hacking / coding. But still useful for people who whine for free stuff.
02-12-2011, 02:08 AM #4
Alt
Banned
:/ if you're new to the " internet " this thread would be of use..

But to many people, This would be 100% Pointless
( Not flaming or anything dude, But you don't need a Tut on how to download Torrents )
02-12-2011, 02:10 AM #5
toppdogg93
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
thx u to the dude above me lol
02-12-2011, 02:23 AM #6
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by toppdogg93 View Post
thx u to the dude above me lol

There is a Thanks button Winky Winky :evil:
02-12-2011, 03:27 AM #7
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
I just look on youtube for "how to get free (whatever)" and if its a trusted video i do it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo