08-22-2008, 11:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, As I said in my other post I was going to make a searcher but it didn't want to work right... So, I made a whole browser instead Smile

the dimensions it starts with (it wont go any lower) 900x650 < I'm also trying to make it so it will scale down / Scale up the stuff when you resize it but right now that dont work so =/

Rapidshare:
You must login or register to view this content.

filefront:

MediaFire:

The following 3 users say thank you to John0090 for this useful post:

elfmotat, mamemam, Surikizu
09-11-2008, 07:01 AM #20
LegenD
Proxze
Nice work John. (Posted via my PSP)
09-11-2008, 03:23 PM #21
Physicalfire
Bounty hunter
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JCUbWpotp4]YouTube - LAN Chat program Simple Tutorial Visual Basic Network[/ame]

If your going to use over the Internet remember to open ports on router and with firewall.

I would suggest using iNet.
09-11-2008, 04:55 PM #22
ok kool ill try it ok
09-13-2008, 04:43 PM #23
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by John0090 View Post
Heh just to make you mad. Pl0x << lol

anyways can someone please help me figure out how to make a messenger like MSN/AIM ? =] or like Skype lol doesnt matter if it ends up being in C++ i can figure out how to use that too

I made a web based AIM client located at You must login or register to view this content.. It's designed to be used from a cell phone, but you can also use it on your computer. It uses socks to connect to the AIM servers.
09-13-2008, 04:46 PM #24
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by John0090 View Post
Well, As I said in my other post I was going to make a searcher but it didn't want to work right... So, I made a whole browser instead Smile

the dimensions it starts with (it wont go any lower) 900x650 < I'm also trying to make it so it will scale down / Scale up the stuff when you resize it but right now that dont work so =/

Rapidshare:

filefront:

MediaFire:

I haven't downloaded this or tried it, but I'm guessing it's just a form with an Internet Explorer web control on it. Most likely made in Visual Basic?
09-16-2008, 04:17 PM #25
john you can make a messenger on notepad but its kinda hard and youv gotta share your ip i cnt remember the you vid name but im sure youll find it i think its pretty good for a few freinds or maybe even this whole site =)
09-17-2008, 06:11 PM #26
I'll put something quick together for you,and you can edit it.
09-17-2008, 06:26 PM #27
laTex
WutDaFish?
O_o allright nice Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo