Post: [Multi-Lingual] Here are some project ideas you all should try out
07-27-2015, 11:44 AM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let's give the community some projects to make.
If you have any ideas post below!

-------
C# Projects:
1) Develop your own theme with aeonhacks themebase
2) Develop your own theme without aeonhacks themebase
3.) Make a chat using sockets

Java Projects:
1) Make a game using libgdx
2.) Make a chat using sockets

Android-Java/C# Projects:
1) Make a directory browser
2) Make a file manager
3) Ftp uploader
4) Use a library to make a PDF reader. (Use a directory browser)
5.) Make a chat using sockets

Php & Mysql:
1.) Make an api to register, and login
2.) Make an api to search for things on the internet (Torrent, YouTube videos)
-----------
Last edited by Mr Smithy x ; 07-27-2015 at 11:53 AM.
07-27-2015, 06:45 PM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Mr
In general, Yes.

Do explain.
07-27-2015, 07:58 PM #12
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Do explain.

Don't feel like it.
07-27-2015, 08:17 PM #13
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Mr
Don't feel like it.

In other words there isn't a reason. Please don't claim there is if you aren't going to bother to back your claims up. It's sort of like giving false information to people who may want to start programming. There really isn't a reason to pick 1 language over another other than scalability and even then it's entirely up to the person writing the software.
07-27-2015, 08:36 PM #14
Toxic
former staff
the client can upload a string to a database, like message of the day, and clients can sumbit their own messages for other to see it Winky Winky ((((btw, i am adding this to my bo 2 tool))))
07-27-2015, 08:46 PM #15
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
In other words there isn't a reason. Please don't claim there is if you aren't going to bother to back your claims up. It's sort of like giving false information to people who may want to start programming. There really isn't a reason to pick 1 language over another other than scalability and even then it's entirely up to the person writing the software.

It's a waste of time explaining and there's no reason for you to fish for an argument. Also where was I picking a language over another?
07-27-2015, 08:48 PM #16
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Mr
It's a waste of time explaining and there's no reason for you to fish for an argument. Also where was I picking a language over another?

Does it really matter what something is written in?

Originally posted by Mr
In general, Yes.

Did you forget what you said?
No one is "fishing for an argument" I just don't like when people give poor responses with no details. It's called a discussion.
07-27-2015, 08:54 PM #17
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Did you forget what you said?
No one is "fishing for an argument" I just don't like when people give poor responses with no details. It's called a discussion.

I clearly read what I said. And what does that have to do with me saying to choose a language over another?
07-27-2015, 08:56 PM #18
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Mr
I clearly read what I said. And what does that have to do with me saying to choose a language over another?

I was asking why it matters to you. Like why would you pick x over y.
07-27-2015, 09:08 PM #19
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
I was asking why it matters to you. Like why would you pick x over y.

I think we got mixed interpretations, i wasn't saying that I would choose a language over another. If that was the case I wouldn't choose a language over another, I like to explore other languages that not in my comfort zone. Originally I thought you asked if whether me identifying what I program in was important for me to say.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo