01-19-2010, 04:56 PM #1
AbusedTampon
Ball Till I Fall
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to do all this

UPDATESad Awesome How to get on blocked websites: Go to: [url]www.proxify.com[/url] OR [url]www.gateportal.com[/url] (My Opinion: Proxify is better Because:"U can go on everywebsite. on GatePortal u can only choose 8 different websites.)

Command Prompt (MS-DOS) is the best thing to do. Usually there is always a way to get it.

First, open Notepad (if the school blocks notepad, open a site, right mouse click and view source. Hey presto, notepad!). Now type:

command.com

and save the file as batch.bat, or anything with a. bat. Open this file and you're in MS-DOSSmile REMEMBER TO REMOVE THIS FILE IF YOU ARE READY! if the admins see it, they will kill youWinky Winky

Bypass web filtering

So, now you have command prompt, it's time to visit any site you want, the blocked sites. There are many ways to do this. Some are disabled, but this way is far as I know, never eliminated.

In command prompt type:

ping illegaaltje.nl

or else you want to visit. Now you get some information, time and, most importantly, the IP address of the website. Type the IP address into the address bar, beginning with [url]https://,[/url] and you can visit the site!

Example: You must login or register to view this content. etc.

Many people have told me that there are other ways to bypass web filtering, and there are. I am only the best way I know other ways that you can try are:

1) Using a translator, like Altavista's Babelfish, a page from French to Dutch translation. This bypasses the filtering and will not translate the page, because it already is Dutch.

2) If you're looking at a site in Google, there will be a link saying 'Cache'. Click that and you are inside ..

3) Use a proxy. I recommend Proxify.com. If your school has blocked, then do one of the other ways described above.

Send messages over a network

Okay, here's how your messages to everyone in the school can send. In command prompt, type:

Net Send * "The server is h4x0r3d"

The *- symbol means that the message between the quotation marks to everyone in the domain is sent. Does not this, type net start messenger first. You can not post messages in Windows 2000/XP.

Change user

Now your command prompt, you can add a new user, namely as:

net user username / ADD

where username is, type the name of your new account. And do not forget, now there is no password, and everyone in the school log! If you want to add a password, do it as follows:

net user username password / ADD

where password is, type the password you want. In the example above the username "username" and password "password". If your username 'Awesome faceutch evil' want, and the password "fruity", type this command prompt:

Dutch fruity evil net user / ADD

So now we can create an account, let him remove

net user evil Dutch / DELETE

This removed the evil Dutch account. Do this only with your enemies. Not only as a joke because they might have important job guarantee ... do only if you really hateSmile

Let us be your administrator account ... Smile

just local administrator group evil Dutch / ADD

This makes it an admin account Dutch evil. Some schools call the administratorg an "administrator", and you should just have to see what name she used for the admins.

You can list all local groups will see by typing:

net localgroup

Open. Exe files while it is turned off

In command prompt, type

cd "c: \ folder"

to go to the folder where the exe file responsible. Of course you c: \ directory or change. Custom

dir

to the name of the program to come. Stop a floppy (disk) in the floppy drive, and use

copy "c: \ folder \ bestand.exe" "A: \"

the file copying. Remember to adjust the path to the file / floppy. Then open the. Exe file from the floppy and you can 't openSmile

I hope this tutorial helped you. Again, this tutorial is to teach you how other people do, and not to deal itself.

REP+ THANK!!!
Last edited by AbusedTampon ; 04-11-2010 at 09:56 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to AbusedTampon for this useful post:

CHuRCHYx, iZach, jb2203, nextgengamesftw, psychobe@n, S10, TairyHesticles, TehLynch, ZiiP
04-14-2010, 11:06 AM #38
The Command prompt one worked for me Smile
04-14-2010, 11:45 AM #39
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
i will nottry these lol i will get slaughtered
04-15-2010, 11:39 PM #40
PULS3
< ^ > < ^ >
my school has the command prompt option disabled.so i cant use it.
04-15-2010, 11:55 PM #41
worst of all
every computer in my school is a mac.........
anything to do with those? no
they disabled everything
you cant even change how big the icons on your dock are :O
04-15-2010, 11:59 PM #42
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Do schools have logs, like could they see whos been on the cmd and all that?
04-16-2010, 12:58 AM #43
haha my school is smart they have blocked the word and the ip address so even if u was to type the ip it wouldn't work... my school has 20years of info for blocking all this sorta stuff and is hooked up with the government so they can take care of web blocking
04-16-2010, 01:00 AM #44
Xvailer
League Champion
you can get into alot of trouble for doing this you know check out out this website

You must login or register to view this content.
04-16-2010, 01:09 AM #45
AgentPig007
Little One
does anyone know how to hack school online grades??
04-17-2010, 02:14 AM #46
hacking skool comps the shit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo