05-27-2010, 10:23 PM #1
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Method One: For accounts that are already registered and need unlimiting - Time = "2-3" business days
Method Two: A bit easier, for accounts that are NOT made as yet - Time = Instantly

-----Method#1-----
1. Go to You must login or register to view this content. and hit "Open An Account!"
2. Fill out the information needed to create an account.
3. Once you are a member log in and go to the tab "Add/Manage Money"
4. Hit "PayPal Transfers" and copy the bank number information provided.
5. Log into your PayPal account and hit "Get Verified!"
6. Paste the required information in the boxes.
7. Wait "2-3 business days" and you will receive two small payments under $1 from paypal to your netspend account
8. Go to paypal and finish the verification process by entering those two small ammounts.

-----Method#2-----
1. When registering your account, choose the country "United Kingdom"
2. After you registered, log on to your account and change your primary currancy back to USD
(account is not unlimited technically, but at least you can spend some money

I was not the founder of this Peace

The following 6 users say thank you to Shootprado for this useful post:

BallA_BeAsT, bballmike156, Da Only OG, deathkid1212, M3RKtemp, JewishJeff
05-29-2010, 04:57 AM #11
bballmike156
I am who I am
Originally posted by MoNeYsHoTV2 View Post
ight you get your dads moms credit card put it on there transfer like 1$ to your paypal then cancel the credit card through bank but dont remove the card from paypal or else u fuxed up and then ur mom!!!

your mom or dad request a new credit card number from the bank and she gets the new number and card and u dont remove the old credit card from paypal and paypal still thinks that card is still in use and u got a verified paypal.

but one thing just send the money and buy things dont try to transfer the money to the card cause then u screwed it up and then pypal knows the card is not in use!!! so be careful doing this process!!!

Or you could just make the UK account and get a 2k spedning limit which is plenty I think
05-29-2010, 05:14 AM #12
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
There's probably something wrong with this.

If you guys didn't know this you can use a Canadian PayPal account to send and receive money without verifying it! or so I've been told.
05-29-2010, 05:15 AM #13
bballmike156
I am who I am
Originally posted by Monzter View Post
There's probably something wrong with this.

If you guys didn't know this you can use a Canadian PayPal account to send and receive money without verifying it! or so I've been told.

No, you just get a 2k spending limit and can only receive 3k. After that you have to verify it =(
05-29-2010, 05:18 AM #14
oXMoOINzT3IRxx
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by bballmike156 View Post
No, you just get a 2k spending limit and can only receive 3k. After that you have to verify it =(

I think that's good enough lol if after that just make a new account then!

The following user thanked oXMoOINzT3IRxx for this useful post:

x-FuRY-x
05-29-2010, 05:19 AM #15
bballmike156
I am who I am
Originally posted by Monzter View Post
I think that's good enough lol if after that just make a new account then!

Exactly!!!! And I tested and the UK method works.
05-29-2010, 04:33 PM #16
Shootprado
Newton Nation 1
ok guys thanks for letting me kow about the Canadian and UK method works
05-29-2010, 07:36 PM #17
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
Cool, thanks for posting
05-29-2010, 07:37 PM #18
bballmike156
I am who I am
I just want to confirm that the UK method does work, I was able to receive money, and I was able to spend it, and if you change your currency to US you will receive the money as that and you will be able to get more than the 2k limit if the US currency is worth less than the UK I beleive.
05-29-2010, 07:54 PM #19
thanks for this method i hope it works and i also use the uk method

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo