12-09-2008, 02:15 AM #1
DjBaLlSo
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Macbook Air

MacBook Air is nearly as thin as your index finger. Yet it
has a 13.3-inch LED-backlit display, a full-size keyboard, and a large Multi-Touch trackpad. It’s incomparably portable — without the ultraportable screen and keyboard compromises.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Advanced NVIDIA integrated graphics.

The NVIDIA GeForce 9400M brings amazing, high-speed graphics to MacBook Air. With up to a 4x graphics performance boost, graphics-intensive applications now run faster. Movie and video playback is now richer. Even Cover Flow flips more smoothly. It’s a quantum leap for MacBook Air graphics.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

More room. So you can take it all with you.

The MacBook Air hard drive is now larger at 120GB. So now there’s plenty of storage space for your photos, movies, documents — basically everything you want and need to take with you. Or upgrade to a 128GB solid-state drive, which has no moving parts, for enhanced durability.

Built for the
wireless world.

MacBook Air takes full advantage of the wireless world. A world in which 802.11n Wi-Fi is so fast and so available, you can truly live untethered — buying and renting movies online, printing wirelessly, and sharing and storing files on the web.

Money

The Mac Air Book would usually cost around 1999 USD and in the same amount for canadian dollars.
Please thank me for this post!!
Last edited by DjBaLlSo ; 12-10-2008 at 10:33 PM.
12-09-2008, 03:39 AM #2
m4carbinehunter
Bounty hunter
yeah nice post. got me one myself and i'm lovin it
12-09-2008, 06:15 PM #3
shaunBOT
Bounty hunter
yeah me bro has jsut brought himself one of these
12-09-2008, 06:53 PM #4
Nice i like it!
12-10-2008, 09:56 PM #5
How much do they cost?