Post: How to Send/Receive Money on PayPal W/O Bank or Card
06-23-2010, 09:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Send & Receive PayPal Without Bank or Card[/b]

After seeing many requests for people wanting to verify their PayPals or purchase verified accounts, I have decided to educate the community of those whom do not know this handy "trick".
This is a FREE way to get a PayPal account to send and receive money each month, just as a verified PayPal would.

Step 1:
Go to PayPal.ca and click "Sign Up"
Yes, I am aware other foreign countries work, however, Canada is the easiest

You must login or register to view this content.
Step 2:
Select "Premier" Account
You MUST choose this, as the other options will NOT work

Step 3:
Fill In the Information as follows:
*Hint*- Use a valid Canadian address and phone number (see picture below on how to get)
**Be sure to uncheck the "Link card now" box near the bottom as well

Step 4:
Click "Go to My Account"
Step 5:
You can now send and receive up to $3700 CAD each month!
**Hint** If you are not Canadian, I recommend changing the currency from the drop down box when sending money

If you found this tutorial useful or helpful, I would appreciate comments!
If you feel the need to donate, rep, or thanks, please do!
Last edited by AZ-Unit ; 06-23-2010 at 09:37 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to AZ-Unit for this useful post:

.Nik, 192.168.1.1, Adkins, AgentBroI3eAsT, Dank, BlogsterReviews, BSLICER25, Carbox, Chicharito, Devilreapr, ExTreMeCLs, FlutterShy, FlyingIrishMan, glitchplz, iAmPro-, italianboss, iUniQuee, iWarrior, Legalize It, Mr.Satisfaction, Pro Killer, ryan saa, S10, TrytoYOLO, V A G I N A, VHS
06-23-2010, 10:10 AM #2
So i cant send/receive USD :/ ?
06-23-2010, 10:11 AM #3
Originally posted by iAmPro
So i cant send/receive USD :/ ?

Yes you can...if you followed these directions and made a CANADIAN (.ca) PREMIER account you can
06-23-2010, 10:23 AM #4
How about this message when you are trying to send money:
To complete this payment, add a debit or credit card to your PayPal account or Update your Credit Card or Debit Card.
06-23-2010, 10:33 AM #5
How about this message when you are trying to send money:
To complete this payment, add a debit or credit card to your PayPal account or Update your Credit Card or Debit Card.

1) You don't have balance
2) You are a US account because you didnt follow directions.
3) You don't have enough balance to cover cost + PayPal fees
4) You did not create a premier account because you did not follow diections
06-23-2010, 10:37 AM #6
omfg im not stupid!!!! ive created an canadian account and a premier!! if you're trying to earn rep sorry you won't get it untill it's a useless thread! come on dude im not that stupid
And ive already sent money to myself from other paypal, it dont work! if you wanna try to proof you can send me $1, if it dont work ill refund you and if it is i will refund too lol
06-23-2010, 10:45 AM #7
omfg im not stupid!!!! ive created an canadian account and a premier!! if you're trying to earn rep sorry you won't get it untill it's a useless thread! come on dude im not that stupid
And ive already sent money to myself from other paypal, it dont work! if you wanna try to proof you can send me $1, if it dont work ill refund you and if it is i will refund too lol

Send yourself $1, then send .5 to your other paypal... you will go to the next page and it will say ".5" to XXX and the fee amount you can pay, or they will pay.

I know this works as I have used it numerous times, and I did it while creating this thread >.>

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Once you realize you cant send $1 without paying a small fee that PayPal takes.. please edit your posts.
06-23-2010, 10:45 AM #8
I don't have any paypal money now... Can you plz send me 1$ for 100k vBux??... Thanks if you do... And if it works i'll rep + nominate...
06-23-2010, 10:49 AM #9
I don't have any paypal money now... Can you plz send me 1$ for 100k vBux??... Thanks if you do... And if it works i'll rep + nominate...

I don't feel like using my main PayPal to send money, and tbh I value vBux @ $5/M although I have yet to have sellers :p I can guaruantee this works... Have someone send you a buck or two and tell them you will refund.

Then send .5 or w.e to their PayPal to see that you can go to the next page, but do not send, then refund their original payment.

I am off to bed now anyway, its 4 AM. Goodluck finding someone to loan you a buck or two for a bit to test it. Please edit the posts once you confirm.
Last edited by AZ-Unit ; 06-23-2010 at 10:53 AM.
06-23-2010, 12:47 PM #10
Send me 1$ plzz and ill just try to send, and than if it works ill refund... and rep+nominate

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

You were right =] Thanks anyway. Is there always A fee?? Because 1 guy sent me 1 dolla. And I've received 0,66$ only..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo