06-12-2008, 05:18 PM #1
Surikizu
GUMI fanboy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Ngu I'm just posting this thread to let know that there a guide to kinda modify or HACK ur hardware and this may not sound like A hack but.... whatever so.. here: If ever been annoyed by the that coming out from ur Pc then I hope this solve the Porblem........ Noisy fans and rattling disk drives can be a nuisance, especially if you regularly leave ur system powered overnight. Short of confining your pc to a closet, the best (and most pratical) Sound-dampening solution we've found is to apply sound-absorbing foam to our case's side panels (on the inside of course). Acoustic PC ([url]www.acouticpc.com[/url]) sells dual-layered foam sheets ($50 for a three pack) that can easily be adhered to case interiors for priceless peace and quite. the panels are just 7mm thick, which is convenient for densely packed system where space is limited. First, measure the dimensions of your case's side panels. if a fan is permanently attached to the side panel, create a paper template based on the fan's dimensions and trace that shape at the appropriate place on the place on the foam. Cut a sheet of sound-dampening foam based on your measuements. Excess material can be used to line other locations, such as the floor or ceiling of your case; just be careful not to cover any ventilation holes or high-heat areas, such as the power supply. To apply a large sheet of foam , start from one corner of the panel and slowly move to the opposite end. Press the foam firmly against the panel while slowly removing the thin plastic sheet protecting the self-adhesive gum with your other hand. Avoid creases and air bubles by peeling and progessing patiently. well that all I have for today thX for readind and plaese give me at lease 1 +repSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo