06-13-2008, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pac Steam Hack, Can Some 1 Plz Give Me A Tut. Happy

The following user thanked streetkilln for this useful post:

06-26-2008, 01:27 AM #2
1. when you download it, click on install pacsteam, then all of the pacsteam components should b installed in C:\pacsteam.
2.Then in that folder, click on an icon thats called "Inventory Pacsteam" and then click on Autoupdate
3. after its done updating, in the inventory click on Pacsteam. when the box comes up, you can either use your existing steam account or you can make another 1
NOTE:(I DONT RECOMMEND USING YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT IF IT HAS ANY GAMES THAT YOU BOUGHT ON IT, IT CAN EASILY B HACKED, I RECOMEND USING A BLANK ACCOUNT.)
4. Pacsteam should come up and feel free to install your game(s) or your choice
another note: Sadly all cracked programs come with a catch, the only games that you CAN 100% Dl,
are:
CSS,CS,Half life 2, HL2 deathmatch, Darkmessiah-singleplayer,GMod10,TF2,TF1, their may b more games that you can DL but these r the proven games that yu can download, the games that i downloaded r HL2,CSS, and Gmod10. but they all work 100%. oh and 1 more thing, since these games r cracked, if you want to play online you need to play on cracked servers. look up steam cracked servers via google and you should find alot.
please plus rep if this works. otherwise if you run into any issues PM me and ill do w.e i can.
Im new here but that doesnt mean i cant help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo