09-10-2010, 03:03 AM #1
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok on my mac Screenflow will not work. Ive tried taking out battery Command+Q Closing from the Apple bar tonight ima try letting battery run out
09-10-2010, 07:19 AM #2
Dopey
NGU :/
You are not telling us anything that can help us help you.

The following user thanked Dopey for this useful post:

God_of_War
09-10-2010, 10:12 PM #3
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
I have a MacBook Pro and my ScreenFlow Program will not shut down. I have tried every thing including taking out the Mac's battery Command+Q is there any other method to shut it down
09-10-2010, 11:39 PM #4
KRFacct
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Djkille View Post
I have a MacBook Pro and my ScreenFlow Program will not shut down. I have tried every thing including taking out the Mac's battery Command+Q is there any other method to shut it down

Yeah bin it and get a PC, or if you don't want to do that you could always, get your MacBook, pop it in a box, with a nuke, send it to the bottom of the sea, and blow it up, this should do the trick, failing that you could always look here:

You must login or register to view this content., this may help.
09-11-2010, 12:17 AM #5
cs475x
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by KRFacct View Post
Yeah bin it and get a PC, or if you don't want to do that you could always, get your MacBook, pop it in a box, with a nuke, send it to the bottom of the sea, and blow it up, this should do the trick, failing that you could always look here:

You must login or register to view this content., this may help.

Do people really think they are being clever or funny when they something like "Stop using it" or "Get this instead" when someone needs help with what they want and have? Seriously, it makes you look like a dick, it doesn't help them, it's ****ing annoying, and it can end up starting a mini flame-war. And yes, I notice you posted a link to the app's support site, but goddamn.
09-11-2010, 02:58 PM #6
KRFacct
Big Daddy
Originally posted by cs475x View Post
Do people really think they are being clever or funny when they something like "Stop using it" or "Get this instead" when someone needs help with what they want and have? Seriously, it makes you look like a dick, it doesn't help them, it's ****ing annoying, and it can end up starting a mini flame-war. And yes, I notice you posted a link to the app's support site, but goddamn.

Yea I thought it was funny, and yes I did post a llink to the support site, maybe you should chill.
Last edited by KRFacct ; 09-14-2010 at 11:35 PM.
09-11-2010, 04:03 PM #7
GFX Fuze
Vault dweller
Thanks for the errr help I guess but can I please get a Mod to close before a flame war begins ^_^

Ill try :p

/thread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo