Post: [PC] Download ModernWarfare 2 FREE / Play when VAC Banned
10-14-2010, 10:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t10kQ6WjnY"]VIDEO[/ame]

Requirements (check before you start)

* IQ of over 60 (No need for link. You can't install the game without this)
* PC that can run MW2 - You must login or register to view this content.
* Torrent client - You must login or register to view this content.
* Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework - You must login or register to view this content.
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - You must login or register to view this content.
* WinRAR - You must login or register to view this content.

Files for MW2

* MP Rip (6.18 GB) - You must login or register to view this content.
* DLCs Repository (961 MB) - You must login or register to view this content.
* Move_Stimulus.exe (54,5 KB) - You must login or register to view this content.
* Patch 3 (small) - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Toxic_Instinct_ ; 10-14-2010 at 10:55 AM.
10-30-2010, 10:58 PM #2
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
6.18 gb is a big file
11-04-2010, 04:36 AM #3
Originally posted by KilLaZ View Post
6.18 gb is a big file

Its better than the normal 12.8 GB it normally is.

Im just saying, if you havent got mw2 already then download that...

If you are banned from using hacks, dont bother downloading, just follow the rest of the tut.
11-04-2010, 04:48 AM #4
Aww, I would just LOVE to play this, I dont have a desktop anymore, I now have a ACER laptop, & we all know that ts crap, its like a 15 inch, good for browsing but not for gaming, if anyone knows how to like mod the game to run on a crappy pc, let me know! :wub:
11-04-2010, 02:35 PM #5
Whore
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Alpha. View Post
Aww, I would just LOVE to play this, I dont have a desktop anymore, I now have a ACER laptop, & we all know that ts crap, its like a 15 inch, good for browsing but not for gaming, if anyone knows how to like mod the game to run on a crappy pc, let me know! :wub:

yea acer is a bad computer..i had 1 but it was so bad my parents bought me an asus.....i had the acer 4 like 2 years but i couldn't get connected to the internet
11-04-2010, 08:19 PM #6
yea acer is a bad computer..i had 1 but it was so bad my parents bought me an asus.....i had the acer 4 like 2 years but i couldn't get connected to the internet

Yep, its definitely not the right laptop for me. Well, at least someone can relate to me haha. :wub:
11-05-2010, 05:04 PM #7

Asus FTW.....I love Asus laptops
11-06-2010, 12:29 AM #8
revel
Media Team Wannabe
to download mw2 for pc just download utorrent then go to isohunt n search it up an download the most rated one you see !!!! Smile
11-10-2010, 11:58 PM #9
this is legit and kool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo