03-11-2009, 12:03 AM #1
RO13ERT159
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey well my internet was fine when i used a modem and we got wireless a while back and it makes me get kicked from killzone with error 8013 and -16 which are network errors and when i configured the router the internet company upgraded some wireless speed or something and it costed like $10 more a month and my mom told them to downgrade it back so idk if its that but my ps3 picks up my routers signal with 90%-98% on average. and the computer internet is slow also i did a speed test thing idk if its good or back but ill post the results and tell if if this is good or bad

You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2009, 03:32 AM #2
subzero
Save Point
Originally posted by RO13ERT159 View Post
hey well my internet was fine when i used a modem and we got wireless a while back and it makes me get kicked from killzone with error 8013 and -16 which are network errors and when i configured the router the internet company upgraded some wireless speed or something and it costed like $10 more a month and my mom told them to downgrade it back so idk if its that but my ps3 picks up my routers signal with 90%-98% on average. and the computer internet is slow also i did a speed test thing idk if its good or back but ill post the results and tell if if this is good or bad

You must login or register to view this content.

try connecting your modem directly to the ps3 using ethernet cable. Then set your ps3 to wired internet.
See if you get the same network error.
If not, then its a problem with your router.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo