03-16-2009, 11:49 AM #1
Dark Nero
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need a virus checker for my computer i need to clear it out as i have been using a few different USB pens and i now think its running slowly

Can anyone tell me good virus checkers i was told to get Sophos,
i do use CCleaner but i dont think it will detect any virus's

Any help
03-16-2009, 11:52 AM #2
Fribz
Free cookies? XD
Hey i have CCleaner but i dont think you should use it that much. Becuase it can delete files and saved passwords
03-16-2009, 12:41 PM #3
I use AD-Aware and couldnt be happier with it.
03-16-2009, 04:21 PM #4
Dark Nero
I defeated!
Originally posted by ELiiMiiNaToR View Post
Hey i have CCleaner but i dont think you should use it that much. Becuase it can delete files and saved passwords

Not so worried about passwords and that as i dont use this computer online, i use it to store music, burn and rip dvds, its my custom built PC

Originally posted by lilunwl View Post
I use AD-Aware and couldnt be happier with it.

Thanks i'll try it out
03-16-2009, 05:07 PM #5
Avast! Pro is one of the best out there. Don't try some AD-Aware or whatever he said. Avast! Pro has the best scan.
03-17-2009, 02:19 AM #6
Thats really a matter of opinion but to say "dont try what he said" is a lil ridiculous. I never told anyone to try it I said "I" could not be happier with ad aware. I have avast as well but I got a virus the other day from installing a used secondary hard drive and guess who caught it...... Ad aware. I think you should do a lil reasearch before telling someone not to or to do something. And yes you have 900+ posts and I have a measly 20 something so my words dont mean much but really I am more impressed with ad aware than avast.

Heres just a lil food for thought. Heres your top downloa ds from downloads.com. No I dont work for them or have anything to do with them,just trying to help you out as much as I can. Research a lil about the top downloads and make a decision.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by lilunwl ; 03-17-2009 at 02:27 AM.
03-17-2009, 02:36 AM #7
NoMooreMercy
< ^ > < ^ >
I've been using Avast Pro for years now, has a very high detection rate. Avast Home isn't far behind.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo