01-20-2011, 06:44 PM #1
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Windows 7 Upgrade

Originally posted by another user
With Windows Anytime Upgrade, you can add new features to Windows 7 and do more with your PC. It’s easy, quick,no disks, no delays—and no leaving the house. With Windows Anytime Upgrade, you can upgrade to a more advanced edition of Windows 7—say from Home Premium to Ultimate—in as little as 10 minutes. That way, you get to take advantage of extra features while keeping your current programs, files, and settings intact.

Tutorial:
How To Upgrade Windows 7 using Windows Anytime Upgrade

1. Click on Start, then type in anytime upgrade into the search box and click on Windows Anytime Upgrade to get started.
You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now just follow the instructions to upgrade to a new edition of Windows 7. First, click on Go online to choose the edition of Windows 7 that is best for you.

3. In the same dialog, you’ll get a list of the different versions along with a nice table of features for each. This is also a great way to compare the different versions of Windows 7 and actually see what the differences are.

4. You can also click on the tabs across the top to see the features of each version separately. Once you buy a new version and have an upgrade key, click on Enter an upgrade key.

5. And that’s pretty much it! After you enter your key, Microsoft will confirm it and all the new features of the higher edition will be available immediately! No need to download anything or install any extra software. Enjoy!

Download Link:
Virus Scan:

If anyone one has any problems feel free to contact me Happy
And remember to +Rep if this helped you.

The following 2 users say thank you to AtombombAngel for this useful post:

capo617, ShinigamiUzi
01-20-2011, 08:13 PM #2
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Nice TuT, although they have posted alot of them.

The following user thanked ılılıKeBoılılı for this useful post:

capo617
01-20-2011, 08:18 PM #3
Do you think their is anyway you can be able to get windows 7 for free? i already have it but im just wondering if its possible or not
01-20-2011, 08:39 PM #4
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Nice TuT, although they have posted alot of them.

Link me to one? I looked, couldnt find anyone, there were some people selling them or doing it for you but I didn't find any tuts.

Originally posted by xxzero26xx View Post
Do you think their is anyway you can be able to get windows 7 for free? i already have it but im just wondering if its possible or not

Yup it's actually pretty simple to get it for free.
01-20-2011, 08:40 PM #5
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
Link me to one? I looked, couldnt find anyone, there were some people selling them or doing it for you but I didn't find any tuts.

Programs... and in Premium Forums too..
01-20-2011, 08:43 PM #6
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Originally posted by bLuEwApHLe View Post
Programs... and in Premium Forums too..

Programs? In what sense?
01-20-2011, 08:47 PM #7
ılılıKeBoılılı
TV Series Addict
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
Programs? In what sense?

The programs section
01-20-2011, 10:07 PM #8
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
Well that's wonderful I was just trying to help some people out.
01-21-2011, 08:58 AM #9
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
What is better for gaming? I have Windows 7 Home Premium but will Ultimate be better?
01-22-2011, 10:44 PM #10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo