Post: Would Any Of You Guys Be Interested In A Pc Hacking Website?
03-04-2011, 08:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU.

Me and 2 of my friends have been hacking a few things lately and using VB. All 3 of us have become pretty experienced in the program and familiar with the coding. In this thread i am just going to be asking you hackers and coders or even just the every day people who are interested if computers if you would be interested in signing up for my website that is based on the hacking topic and we will have a forum,profiles that are editable and all the other cool features that are included in sites. The website is currently under construction and will be published within the next two weeks.
If you are interested in joining in the community of PC Hacking and giving the site a try then please comment here.
Thanks.
03-09-2011, 04:26 PM #11
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by LiamC98 View Post
Hello NGU.

Me and 2 of my friends have been hacking a few things lately and using VB. All 3 of us have become pretty experienced in the program and familiar with the coding. In this thread i am just going to be asking you hackers and coders or even just the every day people who are interested if computers if you would be interested in signing up for my website that is based on the hacking topic and we will have a forum,profiles that are editable and all the other cool features that are included in sites. The website is currently under construction and will be published within the next two weeks.
If you are interested in joining in the community of PC Hacking and giving the site a try then please comment here.
Thanks.

Not Happy or Sad

Does this guy even know he is on ngu?
03-09-2011, 04:39 PM #12
This guy seems very nice why -rep him.. :carling:
03-09-2011, 04:52 PM #13
Kombust
At least I can fight
Originally posted by LiamC98 View Post
VB is Visual Basic that is what you make keyloggers in so i think you have a lack of intelligence.

Dude.. Just give us your vBux and go.:hitman:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo