03-08-2011, 05:47 PM #1
markinatorz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. Login with your youtube account and go to "My Videos"
You must login or register to view this content.

2. Select "View Copyright Info" on the video you are having copyright issues with.

3. Scroll down and pick the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".

4. Scroll down and pick the option "Take me to the dispute form".

5. Pick option #2 and paste the following statement into the text bar next to it;

"I have followed the copyright law correctly, its non-profit and the songs are credited." or "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

6. Fill out the rest of the info on the page. Use your YouTube name where it asks for it. Choose "Continue" when all information has been filled out.

7. Scroll down on the next page and select "Submit dispute".

The following user thanked markinatorz for this useful post:

.Mitch
03-08-2011, 07:20 PM #2
HOST Lee
IM A AWESOME
Does This Work For Every Song Or Just Some?
03-08-2011, 07:35 PM #3
markinatorz
Gym leader
Originally posted by HOST
Does This Work For Every Song Or Just Some?

I think it works for all, its worked for both my videos that have had audio removed

The following user thanked markinatorz for this useful post:

HOST Lee
03-09-2011, 09:32 PM #4
Kombust
At least I can fight
Cheers for this, actually works =D
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM #5
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by markinatorz View Post
1. Login with your youtube account and go to "My Videos"

2. Select "View Copyright Info" on the video you are having copyright issues with.

3. Scroll down and pick the option "I want to learn more about this dispute process".

4. Scroll down and pick the option "Take me to the dispute form".

5. Pick option #2 and paste the following statement into the text bar next to it;

"I have followed the copyright law correctly, its non-profit and the songs are credited." or "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

6. Fill out the rest of the info on the page. Use your YouTube name where it asks for it. Choose "Continue" when all information has been filled out.

7. Scroll down on the next page and select "Submit dispute".

Yeah, then a week later they remove the audio again and possibly give you a strike....
03-10-2011, 07:43 AM #6
markinatorz
Gym leader
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Yeah, then a week later they remove the audio again and possibly give you a strike....

Worked for me and my audio hasn't been re-removed (yet)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo