04-02-2011, 05:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All Credit goes to:
ME

Step 1: Make an email account i suggest you go with mail.com (got banned for making accounts on youtube for a while if you used botted yahoo accounts)

Step 2 : Sign up on youtube

Step 3: This is the good part what you are going to do is pull out your iDevice and get and free texting app

Step 4: Register on the app of your choice

Step 5: You can now use the number that they gave you for 5 youtube accounts

Step 6: Revive the SMS from google type it in and then confirm your Email

There you go i have made over 100 youtube accounts using this method of making accounts. Also i dont want this in Premium i think the whole community should be able to use this because any one can find out how to do this
Last edited by kmanthecaveman ; 04-05-2011 at 12:00 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to kmanthecaveman for this useful post:

iCopy, iOrochimaru, ThisIsBio, xrtzx
04-07-2011, 07:33 PM #56
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
howw?!?! Like i sign up and it take me to google and shit..

When you sign up and it says u need to verify your account through SMS enter the number you get from the app and use the code they text you to verify

The following user thanked kmanthecaveman for this useful post:

.BoLTz
04-07-2011, 10:18 PM #57
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by xChri
When you sign up and it says u need to verify your account through SMS enter the number you get from the app and use the code they text you to verify

Wait wait, it says i have to verify through my email -__-
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM #58
Wait wait, it says i have to verify through my email -__-

yes you have to do both sometimes you dont have the sms and then you just go on the email and click the link in the email and bam a working youtube
04-08-2011, 12:39 AM #59
.BoLTz
Banned
yes you have to do both sometimes you dont have the sms and then you just go on the email and click the link in the email and bam a working youtube

It takes a while dude ): Is there anything you can recommend because i need to create 300 youtubes by Sunday to become a Admin on a upcoming site there...
04-08-2011, 12:55 AM #60
It takes a while dude ): Is there anything you can recommend because i need to create 300 youtubes by Sunday to become a Admin on a upcoming site there...

Take me about 3 min account that is about as fast as it gets
04-08-2011, 12:55 AM #61
RedHair
Pokemon Trainer
good thread already knew this but some dont
04-08-2011, 01:06 AM #62
xiLLuZioNzZx-
Most Wanted
Doent seem that easy
04-08-2011, 01:50 AM #63
.BoLTz
Banned
Take me about 3 min account that is about as fast as it gets

Any advice you recommend please.. Can i sue dissposable email ? Because creating an email takes a long time. Advice please
04-08-2011, 02:16 AM #64
Any advice you recommend please.. Can i sue dissposable email ? Because creating an email takes a long time. Advice please

when signing up use fake email and when it says to confirm your email say you used the wrong one and use disposable email but dont sign up with disposable email because the account will be banned right away so just say you used wrong email

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo