04-08-2011, 10:13 PM #1
RusterG
The one and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good Bye MW2 and hello Actionscript Happy

its deffinetlly working this time round, 3 people confirmed it in the SB

so heres a little game i made :p its my first ever game and im not very good at GFX so sorry about the graphics lol Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

this is not advertising since the only thing on the page that the link takes you to is my game, nothing more, nothing less...

and for those of you who wanna go call it a virus, either use the website scanner on vscan.novirusthanks.org

or click this link to get an already scanned image.

Enjoy Smile

i would also appreciate it if you could report back and confirm it working on that webpage thanks.
Last edited by RusterG ; 04-12-2011 at 04:43 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to RusterG for this useful post:

acklamjoshua, anddrew, Beta-, FoxkaZ, JakeM, Kakashii, The Open Minded, USSR
04-15-2011, 08:07 AM #38
RusterG
The one and Only
Originally posted by acklamjoshua View Post
Ruster, you need to make and iphone app for it would be beasty, but make sure it is free if you do.:wub::wub:

i think iphone games are only compatible with Action Script 3, i made this game with Action Script 2, so that would mean i will have to learn a whole chunk of new codes and then re-create the game and write all of the newly learned code out in action script 3 to be able to get it to work on iphone...

The following user thanked RusterG for this useful post:

acklamjoshua
04-15-2011, 01:54 PM #39
Originally posted by RusterG View Post
i think iphone games are only compatible with Action Script 3, i made this game with Action Script 2, so that would mean i will have to learn a whole chunk of new codes and then re-create the game and write all of the newly learned code out in action script 3 to be able to get it to work on iphone...

Oh well get learing and make it. it will be a beast, like you.Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-15-2011, 02:48 PM #40
RusterG
The one and Only
Oh well get learing and make it. it will be a beast, like you.Cool Man (aka Tustin)

lol... i have already taken a look at AS3 (Action Script 3) Coding, it looks more complicated than AS2!
04-16-2011, 04:00 AM #41
This Is SweetSmile
04-16-2011, 05:27 AM #42
RusterG
The one and Only
Originally posted by ElephantEars
This Is SweetSmile

thanks! :p

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

im trying to learn it now Happy gonna make this into an iphone app Happy and yes it will be free Happy

i make games because i like to and not for profit... Happy

The following user thanked RusterG for this useful post:

acklamjoshua
04-16-2011, 09:13 AM #43
Originally posted by RusterG View Post
thanks! :p

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

im trying to learn it now Happy gonna make this into an iphone app Happy and yes it will be free Happy

i make games because i like to and not for profit... Happy

Yes, my idea comes true much love ruster missing your voice, uou havn't been online in a while.:muck:
04-16-2011, 09:25 AM #44
RusterG
The one and Only
Yes, my idea comes true much love ruster missing your voice, uou havn't been online in a while.:muck:

thats because ps3 is shit lol Happy
04-19-2011, 06:36 PM #45
MasterBaitor
< ^ > < ^ >
Its really nice bro keep it up :y: =D
Just one question what did u fdo it with?? Happy
04-19-2011, 06:57 PM #46
Dexter.
The Vigilante
Nice game!

But i suck at it. xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo