04-27-2011, 05:07 PM #1
Rowdy
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok so im writiing to you from my ps3 it is my pc that is having trouble it has internet access but no network access. i cannot go on the internet with it but my ps3 can its so weird it all happened last night when the internet wouldnt connect i want to know how to fix this cause it is very annoting to use ps3 internet ( no google chrome lol ) i need to know how to fix this problem i get the error internet explorer cannot display this webpage and i would like to know a fix
04-27-2011, 05:42 PM #2
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Rowdy View Post
ok so im writiing to you from my ps3 it is my pc that is having trouble it has internet access but no network access. i cannot go on the internet with it but my ps3 can its so weird it all happened last night when the internet wouldnt connect i want to know how to fix this cause it is very annoting to use ps3 internet ( no google chrome lol ) i need to know how to fix this problem i get the error internet explorer cannot display this webpage and i would like to know a fix

Reset router?
Make Static IP?
04-27-2011, 06:49 PM #3
Rowdy
Banned
ok so now what i have is IPv4 internet and IPv6 with no network access which means i cant go on the internet and reset router i have done that static ip no its the router connection to my computer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo