08-20-2011, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

1.) Add the item to your cart *Add both items to your Cart.
2.) Then proceed to checkout
3.) You will need to login or register. *Note: If select Express Checkout you will not need to register an account
4.) Under Payment information, select “PayPal” (Did not ask for PayPal info)
5.) Continue through the checkout process
6.) Shipping is FREE and No credit card required.
** Electronics Zone ships worldwide.

The following 4 users say thank you to iCopy for this useful post:

Cryptic, DCLXVI, killway1, Sn0wb0arder245
08-21-2011, 09:30 AM #38
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
electronics-zone sends goods to you from our main warehouse in China. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It's YOUR responsibility to find out about this, and YOUR responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. Drop shippers: you must inform your customers about this in advance. Find out more about taxes and custom issues.

Just read the terms and conditions....

The following user thanked PsYcHoSiS for this useful post:

Wondoh
08-21-2011, 09:35 AM #39
Non Fatal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iCopy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

1.) Add the item to your cart *Add both items to your Cart.
2.) Then proceed to checkout
3.) You will need to login or register. *Note: If select Express Checkout you will not need to register an account
4.) Under Payment information, select “PayPal” (Did not ask for PayPal info)
5.) Continue through the checkout process
6.) Shipping is FREE and No credit card required.
** Electronics Zone ships worldwide.

Just ordered myself 30 pairs of them, If this is legit i'll be ordering them in there 100's and start selling themSmile
08-21-2011, 10:41 AM #40
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by PsYcHoSiS View Post
electronics-zone sends goods to you from our main warehouse in China. As such, you (or the consignee) are IMPORTING. In many countries this means you will be liable for import duties and other taxes. It's YOUR responsibility to find out about this, and YOUR responsibility to pay the taxes/charges on receipt of the items. Drop shippers: you must inform your customers about this in advance. Find out more about taxes and custom issues.

Just read this so this so all the people who ordered will have to go pick them up with an import charge :lol:
08-21-2011, 03:20 PM #41

Not if you live in the USA so it free
08-21-2011, 03:23 PM #42
ThatsAmazin
Gym leader
Seen this offer somewhere else, completed it & got my headphones then blew them out with some Dubstep. :O
08-22-2011, 01:07 AM #43
the stuff
League Champion
These earbuds probably are shit quality.. I'll pass.
08-22-2011, 01:14 AM #44
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
this surely isnt legit? can any1 confirm that they have got them?
08-22-2011, 02:14 AM #45
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by Dr.
can you quote me when you get these so i know this is legit Smile

Sure will man. :y:

The following user thanked The Open Minded for this useful post:

08-22-2011, 03:28 AM #46

They have the same T&C for all items so by paying the taxes/charges on receipts that actually means products that you payed for.
Final price of 100 of these was £0.00 inc. shipping so therefore I don't owe the company anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo