08-20-2011, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

1.) Add the item to your cart *Add both items to your Cart.
2.) Then proceed to checkout
3.) You will need to login or register. *Note: If select Express Checkout you will not need to register an account
4.) Under Payment information, select “PayPal” (Did not ask for PayPal info)
5.) Continue through the checkout process
6.) Shipping is FREE and No credit card required.
** Electronics Zone ships worldwide.

The following 4 users say thank you to iCopy for this useful post:

Cryptic, DCLXVI, killway1, Sn0wb0arder245
08-20-2011, 03:47 AM #2
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by iCopy View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

1.) Add the item to your cart *Add both items to your Cart.
2.) Then proceed to checkout
3.) You will need to login or register. *Note: If select Express Checkout you will not need to register an account
4.) Under Payment information, select “PayPal” (Did not ask for PayPal info)
5.) Continue through the checkout process
6.) Shipping is FREE and No credit card required.
** Electronics Zone ships worldwide.

Really? Is this legit? Are they gonna send me spam mail? Or have you received a pair of these? Also what does "*Add both items to your Cart." mean? Is there a second item I am supposed to add to the cart?
08-20-2011, 03:50 AM #3
Originally posted by The
Really? Is this legit? Are they gonna send me spam mail? Or have you received a pair of these? Also what does "*Add both items to your Cart." mean? Is there a second item I am supposed to add to the cart?

i heard it was legit. Only one item needs to be added to cart and then click xpress checkout
08-20-2011, 03:55 AM #4
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by iCopy View Post
i heard it was legit. Only one item needs to be added to cart and then click xpress checkout

Where did you hear it was legit? Also is there a limit on the number of these I can have shipped to me?

Also there are mirrored screen protectors for iPhone that cost £0.00 on the first page of Phone accessories.

I guess I am going to try this and I will let everyone know how the order process turns out and then post again when or if I receive the merchandise.
08-20-2011, 04:00 AM #5
Originally posted by The
Where did you hear it was legit? Also is there a limit on the number of these I can have shipped to me?

Also there are mirrored screen protectors for iPhone that cost £0.00 on the first page of Phone accessories.

I guess I am going to try this and I will let everyone know how the order process turns out and then post again when or if I receive the merchandise.

I dont know you can see how many you can get.
08-20-2011, 04:05 AM #6
Winning
Former Staff
Originally posted by The

I would say around 90% of the sites you sign up for will get you on a spam mail list. That's how they make money.
08-20-2011, 04:31 AM #7
Kipnis
Banned
Originally posted by The

I just ordered mine, they are shipping it now.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I just ordered mine, i'll let you know what happens :y:
08-20-2011, 04:34 AM #8
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by Kipnis View Post
I just ordered mine, they are shipping it now.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I just ordered mine, i'll let you know what happens :y:

At least I won't be the only one bombarded by spam mail if this is fake :y: :carling:
08-20-2011, 04:43 AM #9
Naruto
Dark Knight
I ordered mine. I hope this works because my current headphones are ****ed up :cry:
08-20-2011, 04:46 AM #10
Kipnis
Banned
Originally posted by The
At least I won't be the only one bombarded by spam mail if this is fake :y: :carling:

I'll just report them to the Better Buisness Bureuo
Or however you spell it if I get spam mail.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo