08-25-2011, 02:31 PM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The first software piracy was paper-based? Adobe profits from the widespread pirating of Photoshop? Learn about these and other fascinating piracy-related trivia in today’s infographic.

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

ChillChiefly96
08-25-2011, 03:02 PM #2
I'm not pirating anymore to help the economy
Last edited by ChillChiefly96 ; 08-25-2011 at 03:35 PM.
08-25-2011, 03:49 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by BlackOpsPost View Post
I'm not pirating anymore to help the economy

Free stuff is free, I don't care really.
I'm not paying out all that money when i can get it free Smile
08-25-2011, 04:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Alt
Free stuff is free, I don't care really.
I'm not paying out all that money when i can get it free Smile

I agree, I agree, like $999 for photoshhop is insane.
08-25-2011, 04:16 PM #5
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
Yeah seriously, $1,000 for a god damn program? If the prices weren't so ****ing high, there would be less pirating because more people would be able to afford programs.
08-25-2011, 04:20 PM #6
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
Originally posted by Speedy40 View Post
Yeah seriously, $1,000 for a god damn program? If the prices weren't so ****ing high, there would be less pirating because more people would be able to afford programs.

But.. They do expect companies to buy the program.. Because companies tend to but software for commercial use..
08-25-2011, 04:35 PM #7
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
Originally posted by PsYcHoSiS View Post
But.. They do expect companies to buy the program.. Because companies tend to but software for commercial use..
Ahh very true sir. That slipped my mind :y: but still there are more individuals buying the program new because companies buy the program once then use it for all their computers.
08-25-2011, 05:07 PM #8
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by PsYcHoSiS View Post

Originally posted by Speedy40 View Post

I know $1000 for a program, Then there will be a newer 'Better' one soon after that.

Indeed your right, Companies do buy them for commercial use, But that price for a bit of Software ..
08-25-2011, 05:34 PM #9
Mr-Speedy
U wont @ me doe
I just feel that adobe and companies like it would get more sales because more people would be able to buy the software thus gaining back the profits lost because of the spike in sales.
08-26-2011, 03:39 PM #10
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
If the price is humble, and I can see myself using something often, I'll pirate it first, and then if I like it, I'll buy it to support the developer.

Otherwise I uninstall or delete it.

It's not my fault a lot of companies are unwilling to let you sample things before you buy them, and I think my process is more than justifiable. I'm not going to help you if you aren't helping me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo