Post: New YouTube Subscribes free as many as you want tutorial
09-02-2011, 11:12 AM #1
Andrew!
The /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ◕ lives!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guyys today im going to walk you through how to get loads of subscribe with no cost you.

1. register here You must login or register to view this content. (Yes this is a sub4sub website but you wont have to sub to anyone :y:

2. After your registered link your youtube account to the site.

3. Now go to the featured section

4. There should be a video there if there isn't just check back later.

5. Now for every video watch you get 2 points the limits suppose to be 20 sub points per hour but we will get unlimted.

Featured sec- [ATTACH=CONFIG]11615[/ATTACH]

6. Now rapididly click pause and play on the video. You should see that evertime you do this you get 2 points do this for an hour and you will have 3000 points.

7. When your done make sure it says send points to sub4sub (you usually get points from subbing to people but you already have the points with out subbing to people) Now click update.(also make sure you have it werth 10 points for when someone subs to you so you get more subs in less time.

8. You can also use an auto clicker just pm me if you want an auto clicker if you do it with an auto clicker it looks like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11616[/ATTACH]

The following 8 users say thank you to Andrew! for this useful post:

.Andy, Bane_FTW, Correy, G2BR, KeithH4666, KillforfunsSlut, ReeZigg
09-04-2011, 11:43 PM #11
Andrew!
Originally posted by Phobick View Post
EDITED----- Sorry

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I have like 600 points but have only goten 2 subs?

give it time sometimes it takes a day to register the sites so slow haha

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr.Kane View Post
I'll try this out soon, thanks.

ok tell me how you liked it when your done
09-09-2011, 08:54 PM #12
I can comfirm this as working and awesome haha
09-09-2011, 09:16 PM #13
Andrew!
Originally posted by KillforfunsSlut View Post
I can comfirm this as working and awesome haha

thanks for the feedback

The following user thanked Andrew! for this useful post:

KillforfunsSlut
09-09-2011, 09:17 PM #14
Originally posted by 821
thanks for the feedback

you are welcome
09-10-2011, 11:39 AM #15
guys everyone tell him to release his enhance views exploit if we nag him he will flood his inbox
09-10-2011, 12:34 PM #16
Andrew!
Originally posted by KillforfunsSlut View Post
guys everyone tell him to release his enhance views exploit if we nag him he will flood his inbox

haha funny guy only releasing over popular demand
09-10-2011, 01:36 PM #17
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by 821
Hey guyys today im going to walk you through how to get loads of subscribe with no cost you.

1. register here You must login or register to view this content. (Yes this is a sub4sub website but you wont have to sub to anyone :y:

2. After your registered link your youtube account to the site.

3. Now go to the featured section

4. There should be a video there if there isn't just check back later.

5. Now for every video watch you get 2 points the limits suppose to be 20 sub points per hour but we will get unlimted.

Featured sec- [ATTACH=CONFIG]11615[/ATTACH]

6. Now rapididly click pause and play on the video. You should see that evertime you do this you get 2 points do this for an hour and you will have 3000 points.

7. When your done make sure it says send points to sub4sub (you usually get points from subbing to people but you already have the points with out subbing to people) Now click update.(also make sure you have it werth 10 points for when someone subs to you so you get more subs in less time.

8. You can also use an auto clicker just pm me if you want an auto clicker if you do it with an auto clicker it looks like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11616[/ATTACH]

Already knew about this but nice job. Smile
09-10-2011, 02:05 PM #18
Andrew!
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Already knew about this but nice job. Smile

well most peoplle didnt so i thought i would share
09-13-2011, 07:04 PM #19
Originally posted by 821
well most peoplle didnt so i thought i would share

yeah buddy!