12-05-2011, 02:05 AM #1
My Hate
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is just a one page guide to downloading and installing torrents to your PC + Mac!

Requirements:
PowerISO: You must login or register to view this content.
winRar (Maybe) You must login or register to view this content.
uTorrent: You must login or register to view this content.
VLC MP:You must login or register to view this content.

Steps:
1. First you will need a torrent... I'm going to get Cowboys and Aliens for this TUT. Download the torrent and uTorrent should pop up.
You must login or register to view this content.

2. Whenever it's finished downloading, You need to mount it if it's a game, Otherwise you're done if it's music. If it's video open VLC media player and click File > Open File > Then you should get this window

Just click browse and find the video file you downloaded and play it.

3. If it's a game, You will most likely need to mount the bitch. When your game file is finished downloading you should get a a file that is usually a .daa or .iso file. Right click on it and mount it to a virtual drive you got from PowerISO

4. Once you mounted it you'll need to to into the virtual drive you mounted it to and install it.
NO PIC FOR THIS ONE

5. After you installed it right click on the virtual drive and click explore or open and get the skidrow contents and place them in the game's sytem folders. They're in the C: > Program Files > (Game developer name here)

6.AND THAT'S IT

Also, To some of you trolls out there saying you already know this and wonder why I posted it, Some people didn't know this and they learned something new. Flame me if you want, At least I helped one person.Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo