Post: ( Question[s] ) On LG 32 Inch HDTV LCD [ MN: 32LK330 ]
03-21-2012, 06:28 AM #1
xaznboyx69
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I bought a New : You must login or register to view this content.

I have a few questions about this HDTV:

1) How is the Quality of this TV when i'm going to use my PS3 ( MW3 ) [ Note: I'm Buying a HDMI Cable ----> For the TV ]
2) When using this, does the TV undergo any lag or something while playing Games on it ?
3) I'm going to be using Turtle beaches with the TV, will the TV have good sound quality while playing with my TB's ?
4) Can I plug this into my Laptop if I buy an HDMI Cable to connect it to each other?

Thanks, I bought this for a price around $350.

- xAznboyx69.
03-21-2012, 12:29 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by xaznboyx69 View Post
Hi I bought a New : You must login or register to view this content.

I have a few questions about this HDTV:

1) How is the Quality of this TV when i'm going to use my PS3 ( MW3 ) [ Note: I'm Buying a HDMI Cable ----> For the TV ]
2) When using this, does the TV undergo any lag or something while playing Games on it ?
3) I'm going to be using Turtle beaches with the TV, will the TV have good sound quality while playing with my TB's ?
4) Can I plug this into my Laptop if I buy an HDMI Cable to connect it to each other?

Thanks, I bought this for a price around $350.

- xAznboyx69.

1) Well the TV is 720p so it won't be the best, but it's HD so it'll still look pretty good.
2) No it wont.
3) Yes, it'll still have the same quality. Don't see why you'd play with TB's on & have TV sound on too :s lol.
4) If you have a HDMI port on your laptop then yes you can.

Hope this helps.
03-21-2012, 01:12 PM #3
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
I have the same TV but i use it for my PC only its great for xbox ect or PS3 but the max res for plugging a pc or laptop in is only 1366 x 768
So watch out for that
03-21-2012, 10:21 PM #4
xaznboyx69
Little One
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
I have the same TV but i use it for my PC only its great for xbox ect or PS3 but the max res for plugging a pc or laptop in is only 1366 x 768
So watch out for that

Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Alt
1) Well the TV is 720p so it won't be the best, but it's HD so it'll still look pretty good.
2) No it wont.
3) Yes, it'll still have the same quality. Don't see why you'd play with TB's on & have TV sound on too :s lol.
4) If you have a HDMI port on your laptop then yes you can.

Hope this helps.

Thanks it really did.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo