06-16-2012, 11:49 PM #1
Implicit
Elite Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don´t know if I should buy it You must login or register to view this content. and is that a good video card? and also what do u know about iBuyPower I mean, Are they good PCs or bad , give me your opinions

Edit: Please don´t tell me, "You could make a computer like that for less money" because I´m not gonna do it, I´m asking for some opinions , thanks
Last edited by Implicit ; 06-17-2012 at 12:21 AM.
06-18-2012, 12:45 AM #20
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by JavierLga View Post
I said Don´t comment if you´re gonna say that I can build a better computer

That´s what you saying if not , what you meant with "Waste of money" ?
So you said that I can´t buy a new computer?
Because I see no point for your comment

You must login or register to view this content.
06-18-2012, 12:57 AM #21
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Ameht

So pointless comment and please read my thread again , I´m not asking if I can´t buy a new pc or not , I´m asking for opinions about that pc and I hate when people just come here to troll like , It´s my money and I do/can buy whatever I want

Last edited by Implicit ; 06-18-2012 at 01:03 AM.
06-18-2012, 01:15 AM #22
So pointless comment and please read my thread again , I´m not asking if I can´t buy a new pc or not , I´m asking for opinions about that pc and I hate when people just come here to troll like , It´s my money and I do/can buy whatever I want

Chill the fuck down man, people are only trying to help.

That PC is okay, it will not go playing games at any huge frame rates, but it has a decent low end GPU, a good high end CPU, but likely everything else is crap.
Probably has a motherboard with shit upgrade ability.
You can get better.

And people have said it, but the only way forward is building it. Everything else will be overpriced, or crap.

The following user thanked FlyingIrishMan for this useful post:

Ameht!
06-18-2012, 01:19 AM #23
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by FlyingIrishMan View Post
Chill the fuck down man, people are only trying to help.

That PC is okay, it will not go playing games at any huge frame rates, but it has a decent low end GPU, a good high end CPU, but likely everything else is crap.
Probably has a motherboard with shit upgrade ability.
You can get better.

And people have said it, but the only way forward is building it. Everything else will be overpriced, or crap.

Hey I put that Image cuz He did it before too, so don´t say "Chill the fuck down" , I hate people when call me "Retard" so .Also can you use other words instead of crap or shit? You sound vulgar, but however thanks for your opinion and about playing games at huge frame rates I don´t really play games , I have a Ps3
Last edited by Implicit ; 06-18-2012 at 01:22 AM.
06-18-2012, 01:59 PM #24
Ameht!
Dark Knight

I can still Post my damn Opinion dammit. It's a "Forum" and you did ask for people Opinion . SO my statement still stands as Valid.....Dude are you retarded.
06-18-2012, 04:14 PM #25
I don´t know if I should buy it You must login or register to view this content. and is that a good video card? and also what do u know about iBuyPower I mean, Are they good PCs or bad , give me your opinions

Edit: Please don´t tell me, "You could make a computer like that for less money" because I´m not gonna do it, I´m asking for some opinions , thanks
thats actually a good computer even if others say its not it has a liquid cooled system in it a GTX 560 which is mid range graphics card you can put up to 32gbs or ram so thats good board is decent and if you want to run sli your able to with another pci slot to put a second graphics card , you will need to check the psu if you went that route tho to make sure sli is supported same with board type

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
No...

The guy above me is lying..

You could get all of that.. for nearly £200 off the price..

Never buy computers out shops.. get them out of shops that get the parts seperatly.. then find a mate to help you build them.

$649.96
and thats not inlcluding a motherboard psu the liquid cooling system fans case , so a custom build of this is going over the price that he has listed

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

Implicit
06-18-2012, 05:03 PM #26
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Siga View Post
thats actually a good computer even if others say its not it has a liquid cooled system in it a GTX 560 which is mid range graphics card you can put up to 32gbs or ram so thats good board is decent and if you want to run sli your able to with another pci slot to put a second graphics card , you will need to check the psu if you went that route tho to make sure sli is supported same with board type

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

$649.96
and thats not inlcluding a motherboard psu the liquid cooling system fans case , so a custom build of this is going over the price that he has listed

Thank you so much , nobody gave a real opinion like you!

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ameht
I can still Post my damn Opinion dammit. It's a "Forum" and you did ask for people Opinion . SO my statement still stands as Valid.....Dude are you retarded.

But if you gonna troll don´t post then, you know you were wrong and stop calling me retard because I can read,write and learn and I´m pretty smart , I can speak 3 languages and I´m one of the best of my class , however I´ll report you to a mod
Last edited by Implicit ; 06-18-2012 at 05:17 PM.
06-19-2012, 03:27 AM #27
Here get this: You must login or register to view this content. also u cant get this shit for 300$ either, not unless your buying these parts that are broken into peices otherwise I dont say anything else

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo