07-10-2012, 02:52 AM #1
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Microsoft's new Windows 8 operating system will be launched to consumers in 'late October'.

So confirmed Tami Reller, corporate vice president of Windows, to partners attending Microsoft's worldwide partner conference in Toronto.
The OS will be released to manufacturing in the first week of August, and business users will get it around the same time, with those versions going out "as early as the beginning of August", according to MS (via ZDNet).

Video game support is expected to be a major part of the new OS, with MS having announced the integration of Xbox Live into the platform, and speculation that it may be capable of playing Xbox 360 games.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.
07-10-2012, 03:06 AM #2
so yea im going to pirate it and use it for all of a month time till i figure out how poorly made it really is and no different from the dev preview
07-10-2012, 03:14 AM #3
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by ITZPROTOTYPEv3 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Microsoft's new Windows 8 operating system will be launched to consumers in 'late October'.

So confirmed Tami Reller, corporate vice president of Windows, to partners attending Microsoft's worldwide partner conference in Toronto.
The OS will be released to manufacturing in the first week of August, and business users will get it around the same time, with those versions going out "as early as the beginning of August", according to MS (via ZDNet).

Video game support is expected to be a major part of the new OS, with MS having announced the integration of Xbox Live into the platform, and speculation that it may be capable of playing Xbox 360 games.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

I published this to the homepage! Smile
07-10-2012, 03:22 PM #4
Commodent
Sooper ginius
I'll probably going to upgrade if it get good reviews etc. And why pirate? It's only going to cost 40$. You poor?
07-10-2012, 03:33 PM #5
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by Commodent View Post
I'll probably going to upgrade if it get good reviews etc. And why pirate? It's only going to cost 40$. You poor?

if you own a lenovo laptop you can upgrade for £15 Awesome face
07-10-2012, 04:49 PM #6
Commodent
Sooper ginius
Originally posted by Brad View Post
if you own a lenovo laptop you can upgrade for £15 Awesome face

It's not only for Lenovo. It's an offer for those who bought Windows 7-computer after june 2.
07-10-2012, 06:45 PM #7
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by Commodent View Post
It's not only for Lenovo. It's an offer for those who bought Windows 7-computer after june 2.

ahh i see. i only saw it on Lenovo's website that's why i thought it. Thanks =D
07-10-2012, 06:58 PM #8
I will stick with Windows 7 until I hear more about Windows 8.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo