01-12-2013, 09:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU! Today i'm going to bring you my thoughts or this new operating system that i'm going to built called; NextGenLive. This OS will be a beginners OS (Not that good) but it's worth a try! It will kind of be a mix of Ubuntu 9, Windows, and Mac OSX 10. Whoever wants to contribute and make it with me, just shoot me a PM or add me on skype; Jborgadog .

Features:

Start Menu Bar at the Side
Custom Logos and Buttons for NGU
Basic Kernels (Not Like Windows or Mac)
Some Cool Effects
.EXE Based Applications
Start Programs (Like Internet Explorer for Windows)
HomePage as NGU

I will set up a donation link so we can hire some pro's and add really cool features like these:

Own Application Extension
Own Web Browser
Better GFX (Cleaner)
Control Panel
Own Anti-Virus Protection

If you donate you will also get NGL Plus for free when it releases!

I will release a video once my camera starts working again!

This will be the first EVER gaming forum with there own operating system!

Remember the more the merrier! Smile

Languages you will want to know (*Required):
*Assembly [NASM] (For coding kernels and the OS)
C# (Programs)
CSS3 (Styling)
C++ (Programs)
C (Start Menu)
GFX (Design)
*Intermediate Coding Skills (NO BEGINNER SKILLS!)
*Skype, MSN, or any other chat program!

Please think about joining the team in this amazing creation!
If we don't have enough people I will try but if I can't do it, it's going to be canceled.

In order to join the project I need you to read this below about how you won't take the name NextGenLive or NGL and/or put pirated or illegal stuff on the software!

NGL Contract:
Hello coder/designer! I need you to read this agreement on how you will NOT take the name NextGenLive/NGL and/or put pirated or illegal stuff on the OS. If you do, it is not my fault nor any other members in the projects fault. If you put illegal stuff on the OS, it is considered YOUR fault. All of the donations will be carried by me (Mayham_CoD_MODZ or Jacob Borga). None of the donations will go to the members in the project or the people that aren't in it. The donation limit is $50 and the minimum is $5. If you submit or purchase that doesn't meet the minimum or goes over the max, it will be rejected and returned back into your account. We will be only accepting paypal donations for security reasons. If you corrupt or damage our website to no repair you will pay a fine of $5 for destroying the property that others have put into it. If you put any inappropriate images or videos on the OS, you will get charged for $5 . If you do not agree with any of this, I suggest leaving this thread right now. If you do agree with this contract, please reply "I accept the contract of NGL". In order to participate in any of this, you must reply "I agree with NGL's contract and will NOT damage the OS"

If you agree with any of this, reply "I agree with NGL's contract and will NOT damage the OS"
Last edited by Dr. Mayham ; 01-12-2013 at 09:44 AM.

The following user thanked Dr. Mayham for this useful post:

deneo24

The following user groaned Dr. Mayham for this awful post:

Toke
01-12-2013, 09:28 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
not sure if OP is stupid or retarded or both, doesn't know how hard a OS is to make or update security wise
Last edited by Toke ; 01-12-2013 at 09:35 AM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

CHAOZ

The following user groaned Toke for this awful post:

Dr. Mayham
01-12-2013, 09:32 AM #3
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
Originally posted by MODZ View Post
Hello NGU! Today i'm going to bring you my thoughts or this new operating system that i'm going to built called; NextGenLive. This OS will be a beginners OS (Not that good) but it's worth a try! It will kind of be a mix of Ubuntu 9, Windows, and Mac OSX 10. Whoever wants to contribute and make it with me, just shoot me a PM or add me on skype; Jborgadog .

Features:

Start Menu Bar at the Side
Custom Logos and Buttons for NGU
Basic Kernels (Not Like Windows or Mac)
Some Cool Effects
.EXE Based Applications
Start Programs (Like Internet Explorer for Windows)
HomePage as NGU

I will set up a donation link so we can hire some pro's and add really cool features like these:

Own Application Extension
Own Web Browser
Better GFX (Cleaner)
Control Panel
Own Anti-Virus Protection

If you donate you will also get NGL Plus for free when it releases!

I will release a video once my camera starts working again!

This will be the first EVER gaming forum with there own operating system!

Remember the more the merrier! Smile

Languages you will want to know (*Required):
*Assembly [NASM] (For coding kernels and the OS)
C# (Programs)
CSS3 (Styling)
C++ (Programs)
C (Start Menu)
GFX (Design)
*Intermediate Coding Skills (NO BEGINNER SKILLS!)
*Skype, MSN, or any other chat program!

Please think about joining the team in this amazing creation!
If we don't have enough people I will try but if I can't do it, it's going to be canceled.

In order to join the project I need you to read this below about how you won't take the name NextGenLive or NGL and/or put pirated or illegal stuff on the software!

NGL Contract:
Hello coder/designer! I need you to read this agreement on how you will NOT take the name NextGenLive/NGL and/or put pirated or illegal stuff on the OS. If you do, it is not my fault nor any other members in the projects fault. If you put illegal stuff on the OS, it is considered YOUR fault. All of the donations will be carried by me (Mayham_CoD_MODZ or Jacob Borga). None of the donations will go to the members in the project or the people that aren't in it. The donation limit is $50 and the minimum is $5. If you submit or purchase that doesn't meet the minimum or goes over the max, it will be rejected and returned back into your account. We will be only accepting paypal donations for security reasons. If you corrupt or damage our website to no repair you will pay a fine of $5 for destroying the property that others have put into it. If you put any inappropriate images or videos on the OS, you will get charged for $5 . If you do not agree with any of this, I suggest leaving this thread right now. If you do agree with this contract, please reply "I accept the contract of NGL". In order to participate in any of this, you must reply "I agree with NGL's contract and will NOT damage the OS"

If you agree with any of this, reply "I agree with NGL's contract and will NOT damage the OS"

At least you're giving something a go. Smile
No need to insult him guys, if he wants to try something cool and out of the ordinary, so be it. Disagree then simply disregard this thread. stare

The following 3 users say thank you to deneo24 for this useful post:

Dr. Mayham, Guzman, Liquid8
01-12-2013, 09:39 AM #4
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
not sure if OP is stupid or retarded or both, doesn't know how hard a OS is to make or update security wise

I'm not saying that its going to take 2 days :/ ... It might take 2-3 years for it to be perfect
01-12-2013, 09:45 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
1. In 2 or 3 years on one will prob ever remember this tbh.
2. honestly no one is going to donate to you how do we know your just not trying to make a quick $50 most of us have been around long enough to see somthing fishy in threads like this
3. You made the poll agree say not pirate or use illegal stuff just about all us here pirate things and have illegal items on there computers
Last edited by Toke ; 01-12-2013 at 09:51 AM.

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

F l e x
01-12-2013, 10:21 AM #6
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
1. In 2 or 3 years on one will prob ever remember this tbh.
2. honestly no one is going to donate to you how do we know your just not trying to make a quick $50 most of us have been around long enough to see somthing fishy in threads like this
3. You made the poll agree say not pirate or use illegal stuff just about all us here pirate things and have illegal items on there computers

One I changed my mind about the donate, all of the money will go to Dave and he will spend it on the website. Also if you read the piracy statement correctly, it says "if you PUT any illegal stuff on the OS"
01-12-2013, 11:42 AM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
so all the modding community including yourself won't be able to use it and i'm sure you also have pirated things
01-14-2013, 05:23 PM #8
Have you continued on this journey? else recompile kernel BUILDWORLD; rm all modules n kldload NGU? Aha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo