03-04-2013, 05:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, im just wondering if there is any program (FREE DOWNLOAD) that could clean up my computer from any virus'/ potentially harmful software. if so, could you link me to their site please,

Thanks in advance:happyguy:
03-06-2013, 01:03 PM #11
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
I use Avast

pretty good

The following user thanked Danoptic for this useful post:

Fapping Machine
03-09-2013, 04:58 PM #12
Originally posted by YouDirtyOldGit View Post
Hey there, im just wondering if there is any program (FREE DOWNLOAD) that could clean up my computer from any virus'/ potentially harmful software. if so, could you link me to their site please,

CCleaner is very good too. There is a free version but it is also very easy to torrent the pro version.
I suggest you check CCleaner out if you want a free program that isn't trialware.

Edit: Just realized you were looking for virus removal. This program is good for cleaning junk files lol my bad

The following user thanked Agent~47 for this useful post:

Fapping Machine
03-09-2013, 05:48 PM #13
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by YouDirtyOldGit View Post
Hey there, im just wondering if there is any program (FREE DOWNLOAD) that could clean up my computer from any virus'/ potentially harmful software. if so, could you link me to their site please,

Malwarebytes is great for just targeting Malware and viruses. Just youtube for a 2013 key, find a video within the last 1 month.

Download it from Ninite.com and then activate it.
Last edited by Pichu ; 03-09-2013 at 05:55 PM.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

Fapping Machine
03-10-2013, 11:49 AM #14
Originally posted by xThaSlothx View Post

CCleaner is very good too. There is a free version but it is also very easy to torrent the pro version.
I suggest you check CCleaner out if you want a free program that isn't trialware.

Edit: Just realized you were looking for virus removal. This program is good for cleaning junk files lol my bad

na your original post was right lol, i was just looking for something to scan all the files and make sure my computer is safe because it's started to get a little slower (had it 2years now)
03-10-2013, 11:52 AM #15
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Only try one at a time because haveing 2 on at the same time just makes your computer slow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo