05-21-2013, 06:46 AM #1
Plutonium-1
Network Security = Illusion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); just wondering, would anyone be intrested if i made a Tut showing how to hack the NSW Government laptops? all versions.

also show you how to access Youtube, FB, and NGU at home. aswell as creating admin accounts.

so yeh, i have hacked them, been caught twice. one time for using my hacked laptop to turn off the schools connection to the main server a BOS HQ. and the other for some other reason.

again if intrested quote me
05-21-2013, 07:46 AM #2
ϜUCK
Banned
ye bro interested
05-29-2013, 08:59 PM #3
geeklogik
1337 h@ck$0r
interested mate thanks! does this work on the 2013 laptops 64bit?
Originally posted by 1 View Post
just wondering, would anyone be intrested if i made a Tut showing how to hack the NSW Government laptops? all versions.

also show you how to access Youtube, FB, and NGU at home. aswell as creating admin accounts.

so yeh, i have hacked them, been caught twice. one time for using my hacked laptop to turn off the schools connection to the main server a BOS HQ. and the other for some other reason.

07-01-2013, 01:39 AM #4
Kitty=^.^=
Do a barrel roll!
just wondering, would anyone be intrested if i made a Tut showing how to hack the NSW Government laptops? all versions.

im down to know Happy
07-06-2013, 06:24 AM #5
Cortland
Bounty hunter

The computers they government give kids is for education purposes only. If you want to upload a hack for it on youtube go ahead its illegal and you'll be trouble by police.
07-06-2013, 07:10 AM #6
BAMF
Social Engineer

I'm in....
07-06-2013, 08:20 AM #7
Moment
Banned

I have my red 2013 det laptop with admin, I would never make a tutorial for the public only do it for mates at school. One tip though if you can get a tafe account you can access certain blocked sites such as facebook, youtube, tumblr & forums.
07-07-2013, 05:00 AM #8
Plutonium-1
Network Security = Illusion
Yeh after some thought i decided not to do it.
it will get patched very fast.
07-07-2013, 05:35 AM #9
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Well i Got a Esata Station They Patched It But Didnt Patch it good Enuff

I Still got the Narrtor Hack from Cosminkinct

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo