07-30-2013, 04:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm curious to see what your desktop looks like!! Smile

There's mine

You must login or register to view this content.

Link the theme that I use: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Taste_The_Cok for this useful post:

This is Sexy
08-02-2013, 04:07 PM #11
Originally posted by killswitchhdpro View Post
i have no desktop, my computer is fucked up and i cant even click on my desktop, its like it doesnt exsist, if anyone could help me on this i would greatly appreciate it.

Restore it...
08-02-2013, 10:56 PM #12
Originally posted by xav13r View Post
Restore it...

i can't, there is no point till after it happened that there is anything to restore it too. My CMD says its blocked by admin and my profile is the admin. i can't access most of my computer customization. I suppose i could get one of those CD's where you reinstall windows but idk where i could get one.
08-02-2013, 11:11 PM #13
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
i can't, there is no point till after it happened that there is anything to restore it too. My CMD says its blocked by admin and my profile is the admin. i can't access most of my computer customization. I suppose i could get one of those CD's where you reinstall windows but idk where i could get one.

if you have a 4gb+ USB you could always download a torrent and burn it to a usb.

+ mine Smile

08-03-2013, 12:51 AM #14

Go to a computer shop something like that cause i really don't know what's going on :?:
08-04-2013, 12:20 PM #15
Chrom3D
Big Sister
i have no desktop, my computer is fucked up and i cant even click on my desktop, its like it doesnt exsist, if anyone could help me on this i would greatly appreciate it.

Can you access task manager?
08-05-2013, 08:35 AM #16
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Can you access task manager?

no but thanks to AVG, i was able to recover my desktop. But my windows explorer wont pop up unless i right click on my start menu and choose some option i can't think of. And when i try to install AVG full version it says avast internet security is conflicting with it even tho i deleted the files for avast. & if you could, could you PM me the link where you made your signature? thx Happy
08-05-2013, 08:58 AM #17
Cory
User needs a dick
08-05-2013, 08:48 PM #18

It is fix now??
08-06-2013, 03:10 AM #19
Originally posted by xav13r View Post
It is fix now??

ya but it's slow as f*ck

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo