11-27-2015, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am new to PC Gaming I have steam and downloaded a few torrents GTA V Reloaded works fine story mode was wondering if any one knew a way of accessing gta v online via pc using reloadeds realease.

Also does anyone know if the Call of duty series would have online access if the game is a downloaded game or must you use the orginal disk to get online thanks in advance.

The following 2 users groaned at BMT-123 for this awful post:

Hydrogen,
11-27-2015, 01:24 PM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by 123 View Post
I am new to PC Gaming I have steam and downloaded a few torrents GTA V Reloaded works fine story mode was wondering if any one knew a way of accessing gta v online via pc using reloadeds realease.

Also does anyone know if the Call of duty series would have online access if the game is a downloaded game or must you use the orginal disk to get online thanks in advance.

No don't believe this is possible since you need to use the license key provided with the CD.
11-27-2015, 01:41 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by 123 View Post
I am new to PC Gaming I have steam and downloaded a few torrents GTA V Reloaded works fine story mode was wondering if any one knew a way of accessing gta v online via pc using reloadeds realease.

We don't support piracy here. If you want to play a game online I suggest you actually buy it.
11-27-2015, 07:39 PM #4
pirated was just for demo would u guys recommend buying the dvd ripping it mounting it virtually and using the actull real licence code in steam thanks
11-28-2015, 06:55 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
As previously stated, we don't condone piracy, or any form of warez. But, to answer your question. You cannot access GTA Online using a pirated game, you need a legit copy. As for Call of Duty, if by downloaded copy you mean you purchased it on Steam, then yes you can play online as the game is completely digital. There is no need to purchase a physical copy.
11-28-2015, 08:28 AM #6
lel We don't support piracy.. ask this on a different site or use google Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo