02-18-2016, 04:11 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys! Welcome to another tutorial by Mr. Hydro. In this tutorial, I will show you how to extract Most Archive Files using Winrar. Here is the tutorial:

1.) On your desktop, right click and go to New, then click "Folder". Name the folder to whatever you would like.
2.) Make sure you have Winrar installed. if you don't have it. I will put a link at the bottom of the thread for the link. Then, once downloaded you will be able to continue to step 3.
3.) Open the folder that has the ISO you are trying to extract. Right click the ISO file, and choose "Extract Files..." Now, extract it to the folder you just created; just look for the name.
4.) Wait for the extraction completes. Now, exit the ISO Folder, and head to the folder you created. You should see all the files from that ISO.

Link to Winrar: You must login or register to view this content.

That is it for this tutorial, hope it helps you all NextGenUsers!

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-22-2016 at 03:55 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
02-18-2016, 04:16 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello guys! Welcome to another tutorial by Mr. Hydro. In this tutorial, I will show you how to extract an ISO File using Winrar. Here is the tutorial:

1.) On your desktop, right click and go to New, then click "Folder". Name the folder to whatever you would like.
2.) Make sure you have Winrar installed. if you don't have it. I will put a link at the bottom of the thread for the link. Then, once downloaded you will be able to continue to step 3.
3.) Open the folder that has the ISO you are trying to extract. Right click the ISO file, and choose "Extract Files..." Now, extract it to the folder you just created; just look for the name.
4.) Wait for the extraction completes. Now, exit the ISO Folder, and head to the folder you created. You should see all the files from that ISO.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Nice thread potassium
02-18-2016, 04:17 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Remy View Post
Nice thread potassium

:lol: I'll keep making threads until you run out of elements m8

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

02-20-2016, 08:35 PM #4
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Thanks this just helped me a lot Happy
02-22-2016, 03:16 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello guys! Welcome to another tutorial by Mr. Hydro. In this tutorial, I will show you how to extract an ISO File using Winrar. Here is the tutorial:

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

You could have renamed this thread to how to extract most archives.
02-22-2016, 03:55 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
You could have renamed this thread to how to extract most archives.

I should've, but thanks, I just did.
03-14-2016, 11:32 AM #7
Samurai Poster
7-Zip all the way Booiiiiii
03-14-2016, 06:52 PM #8
Rawr
Can’t trickshot me!
Don't mean to be a dick, but is this really a thread?

Should be called: "How to install and use WinRAR in two steps!"

1. Install WinRAR.
2. Decompress desired archive file.
Last edited by Rawr ; 03-14-2016 at 06:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo