Post: PC Recovery - Speed Up PC - Virus Removal (Cleaning, Opt., etc.)
04-25-2016, 01:46 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Dog88's PC Recovery Service

Hello NGU, today I am here to offer you my PC service. I posted this in the Auctions Section but has received no attention. I feel this section is more appropriate, so staff if you're reading this please don't remove or move. I've thought about this lately and finally decided to post this as a service for people. This will be very beneficial for many people, especially if you don't know how to remove or fix anything. Luckily, I have many skills in computer and charges are much more fair than companies would charge. I pretty much do the exact same thing.

So in this service I will offer things such as:
- Virus Removal
- Optimization
- Cleaning (Removing Trash, Temp, or Unnecessary Files)
- Ad-Removal
- Faster Boot-Up
- Faster Computer Itself (Everything)
- & much more!

Everything is done by me remote controlling your PC using a free program called TeamViewer. The process of everything can take anywhere up to 1-4 hours or longer. Most of it depends on how fast your PC already is and how much work it needs. I will verify with you at times which programs and files I can delete, just incase. But most will be just trash you don't even know existed. If at anytime you felt I was harming your computer or something you could override my mouse access and disconnect the connection.

I have already done this for many people before posting as a service, as I was asked to. All customers have said they're computers were much faster and an improvement was made! Unfortunately, all these people were over Skype which I have lost their names. But take my word for it :p After I start to get at least 1-3 people buying, I will ask them to leave a vouch, which will prove my service Smile

Now, because everyone's computer is different charges vary. I will ask you to pay a small fee before I start the process, then after completed or in the middle of the session you will send the rest of the funds. I will most likely take control to get an idea of what I'm dealing with, then give you a quote. If you are interested in this service contact me via PM or Skype Dog88Christian.

Payment Method:
At the moment, Paypal is only accepted.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Riften
04-25-2016, 05:05 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Literally everything you offer can be fixed with CCleaner, malware bytes and any free anti virus.

The following 5 users say thank you to Oneup for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, Toke, AFG, Soul Define, Jon Snow
04-26-2016, 11:51 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Literally everything you offer can be fixed with CCleaner, malware bytes and any free anti virus.

Not exactly, those just mostly clean junk. Of course free anti-virus' don't always catch everything. But of course they do make a difference. I don't need you hating on my service. There are a lot of noobs out there who hurt their PC's trying to find an antivirus lol, I'm just trying to help. The service is here if they need it, not saying they have to.
04-27-2016, 12:52 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Not exactly, those just mostly clean junk. Of course free anti-virus' don't always catch everything. But of course they do make a difference. I don't need you hating on my service. There are a lot of noobs out there who hurt their PC's trying to find an antivirus lol, I'm just trying to help. The service is here if they need it, not saying they have to.

Not hating, just stating the facts. Don't want this to turn into a best buy geek squad situation when people pay for someone else to use free software.
04-27-2016, 12:55 AM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Not hating, just stating the facts. Don't want this to turn into a best buy geek squad situation when people pay for someone else to use free software.

Lol well you don't exactly know what I use for my service, so it could be my own program or something. I do change and modify some settings on the system itself. Ultimately if they want to buy it because they can't do it themselves then I'm only helping them. Also, just stating facts.
Last edited by Dog88Christian ; 04-27-2016 at 01:17 AM.
04-27-2016, 10:43 AM #6
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol well you don't exactly know what I use for my service, so it could be my own program or something. I do change and modify some settings on the system itself. Ultimately if they want to buy it because they can't do it themselves then I'm only helping them. Also, just stating facts.

Your own program, do you even scratch drag and drop?
04-27-2016, 12:59 PM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Ali View Post
Your own program, do you even scratch drag and drop?

I said could, didn't say I did. But who knows if I do. I do however do a few things that programs can't.
04-30-2016, 01:23 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race

lol k if they have to pay to have someone run an anti virus/rootkit/anti malware they are fukin retarded
04-30-2016, 03:50 PM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
lol k if they have to pay to have someone run an anti virus/rootkit/anti malware they are fukin retarded

As I stated before, when did I ever say they "have to"? You all know nothing of my service and yet are running your mouths about it. Just stop.
04-30-2016, 04:28 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
As I stated before, when did I ever say they "have to"? You all know nothing of my service and yet are running your mouths about it. Just stop.

what if i dont want to stop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo