06-05-2016, 06:06 AM #1
SynixMods
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is kind of late but a couple months ago I got into making a RTM tool and for some reason when I'm half way done there's always seem to be some kind of virus messing up my PC and I had to reset everything at least 3 times. I was also not doing anything really fancy just basic adding Mods for BO2 and just the Metro Style and itu would just fuck my PC up. Viruses only show up when I use Visual Basic and idk why.Is it anything about the PS3Lib I have? If anyone can explain why that happens and how I can fix that it would help a ton.
06-05-2016, 10:31 AM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SynixMods View Post
This is kind of late but a couple months ago I got into making a RTM tool and for some reason when I'm half way done there's always seem to be some kind of virus messing up my PC and I had to reset everything at least 3 times. I was also not doing anything really fancy just basic adding Mods for BO2 and just the Metro Style and itu would just fuck my PC up. Viruses only show up when I use Visual Basic and idk why.Is it anything about the PS3Lib I have? If anyone can explain why that happens and how I can fix that it would help a ton.

I dont know anything about coding

but here's latest ps3lib from iMCSx You must login or register to view this content.
06-07-2016, 10:58 AM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
This is kind of late but a couple months ago I got into making a RTM tool and for some reason when I'm half way done there's always seem to be some kind of virus messing up my PC and I had to reset everything at least 3 times. I was also not doing anything really fancy just basic adding Mods for BO2 and just the Metro Style and itu would just fuck my PC up. Viruses only show up when I use Visual Basic and idk why.Is it anything about the PS3Lib I have? If anyone can explain why that happens and how I can fix that it would help a ton.

If the virus is in your system I could remove it.
06-07-2016, 03:58 PM #4
SynixMods
Little One
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
If the virus is in your system I could remove it.

I honestly don't know if I have a virus but if you can take a look at it that would be nice.
06-07-2016, 07:10 PM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I honestly don't know if I have a virus but if you can take a look at it that would be nice.

If interested, take a look at my PC Service:

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo